Re: 6th of February 2020 - 20th Anniversary Adventure event

by KatTowers8

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Anyone know why I don't have this quest?? 

I've been checking all day and nothing. I've been stuck at level 50 for a year so that's not the issue....

Message 11 of 52 (608 Views)

Hero
@MsBellaMorte Have you downloaded the last update from your app store?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 12 of 52 (599 Views)

[ Edited ]

@SalixCatquestion, if im a day behind, is it even possible for me to complete this quest? As of now it says i have 3days and 22hr left for the quest. And im at chapter 4 part 1, trying to have my sims up to long events in careers.

Message 13 of 52 (538 Views)

Hero

@whackywhippet234 Yes, you will be able to finish it. Chapter 5 will unlock in 22 hours according to your timer. Then you will have 3 days to complete the 15 steps of the last chapter. 

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 14 of 52 (529 Views)

@SalixCat awesome. Thanks. 

Message 15 of 52 (518 Views)

I keep tapping on the tables at my house and they only jumped when trying to research about  time capsule in part 1/ chapter 5. It only worked when i went to the coffee shop for some reason.

Message 16 of 52 (469 Views)

Hero
@whackywhippet234 instructions for that step ask to tap on venue tables to search for time capsule. So, you can use the tables at the café or the restaurant. Tables at home won't work 😊

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 17 of 52 (468 Views)

@SalixCat  oh. I thought it was a glitch. Anyways. Working my way up and trying to be 2 steps ahead. So far 2 of my sims have long events finished but waiting for the right time.

Message 18 of 52 (458 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

I didn’t get a notification about the update until yesterday (9th) and when I downloaded it I never got this quest. I just found out about it online! I’ve been level 50 for a while too. Is there a reason I’m not getting it? Or a way to still get it?

Message 19 of 52 (447 Views)

Hero
@KatTowers8 I could suggest basic troubleshooting of your device: for Android delete cached files and restart. Apple, restart your device. Maybe this will make the quest appear. I believe you still have some hours left of the trigger period to start the event.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 20 of 52 (439 Views)