6th December - WELCOMING WINTERFEST EVENT WALKTHROUGH

by SalixCat

Original Post

6th December - WELCOMING WINTERFEST EVENT WALKTHROUGH

[ Edited ]
Hero

WELCOMING WINTERFEST EVENT WALKTHROUGH

Thanks to The Sims Mobile Community on Facebook and Discord for sharing this walkthrough. Standard smileHeartHeartHeart

- Quest 5 asks you to complete 3 events so wait until this step to collect your rewards for finished tasks when you log in.

- Quest 9 requires you to earn 3 stars at a party. In the past, you've been able to return to a party that you already earned 3 stars for, but it might be safe to save a party for this just in case.

- Save 4 stickers for quest 11.

Good luck to all Standard smile Happy simming Standard smile

Ingen automatisk alternativ tekst tilgjengelig.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 1 of 13 (1,460 Views)

Re: 6th December - WELCOMING WINTERFEST EVENT COMPLETE WALKTHROUGH

You're awesome @SalixCat, thanks for posting this, it's really helpful.

Message 2 of 13 (1,378 Views)

Hero

You're welcome @thecakeisaLIE82. 🙂 It's a group effort.  I'm just the messenger 😉

Message 3 of 13 (1,348 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

How many soldiers should we get as rewards?  I've found one big and one small, but my storage is so huge and unwieldy that I'm afraid that I might have missed it if there should be more.

Message 4 of 13 (1,262 Views)

Hero

@BlueWizardRob yik can't find anything either. 😄

There should be three soldiers. Hope you find it.

Message 5 of 13 (1,248 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Akkk.  I can only find the small one and the big one in my inventory, I'll look again to see if I can find the middle one.

Message 6 of 13 (1,232 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@SalixCat wrote:

@BlueWizardRob yik can't find anything either. 😄

There should be three soldiers. Hope you find it.

Thanks.  Since you told me there should be three, I spent the many extra minutes with reading glasses to go through and examine every stupid thing in my enormous storage and finally found the middle-sized one.

Message 7 of 13 (1,163 Views)

Hero
@BlueWizardRob
Glad you found it. It's really difficult to navigate through the inventory. I've got all the heirlooms, gnomes, Easter eggs, flower vases, and all sorts of decorations in storage. It's a mess 😶 Wonder if they will ever do something about it...

Message 8 of 13 (1,152 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@SalixCat wrote:
@BlueWizardRob
Glad you found it. It's really difficult to navigate through the inventory. I've got all the heirlooms, gnomes, Easter eggs, flower vases, and all sorts of decorations in storage. It's a mess 😶 Wonder if they will ever do something about it...

————————————————————————

Wishful Thinking, but one can only hope ea will address the overflowing inventory at some point.  If we can delete Izzy’s stuff, why can’t we delete or sell inventory stuff.  

I have so much stuff that I would like to delete or at least delete  the duplicates ... 5 patio umbrella tables, 5 lawn benches, 3 lawn chairs, 4 warming Towers, 6 Tapestries, 5 luxury tables, 4 dart pendants, 5 gourds sets,  about a dozen chairs,  an extra bar & extra dart board,  etc etc. 

While I’m wishing for the moon 🌝. it would be so nice to have the party crashes & glitches Fixed Permanently 🙁

Message 9 of 13 (1,052 Views)

Hero

@katclawsx3 yes, I could also think about a solution similar to Izzy's wardrobe where we can delete items. Why not? I would like to get rid of furniture and other things from the home catalogue that I won't use again.

But then I think about the Izzy glitch where we couldn't access Izzy's wardrobe for several months. I believe some players couldn't even open the game. Why did it take so long to fix it? What if they made a similar solution for the storage and it glitched?

I don't want to be pessimistic, but we've experienced it takes a long time to fix issues in this game.

Message 10 of 13 (1,048 Views)