Re: 5th of November 2019 - Sweet Treat Showdown Wash 'n fold

by jayivy666

Original Post

★★ Pro
@katclawsx3 Sweet Treat *Shakedowwwwwwwwn* 😂.....haha..good one

I have thought about to build a STS Panicroom for my sims...then they can rest there during this ....haha😃

Hm.... a madhouse at the market place next to the hospital would also fit to this....
Message 21 of 65 (634 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Nooooooooooooooooooooo.......

p.s. Still playing coz I like the items but I want new events not showdowns!

Message 22 of 65 (595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@dissenterjasmineYe ...imagine they would have made a new boxevent in oldschool style with the new stuff...that would be fun. And they also can offer the special eventpackage to earn cash on it.
Like the extra item for your house which spawns 400 extra..i allways love this...
And ye you have doables but it is the most fun in game to open this many boxes..and lama zoom quest also gives tokens in this.
It is more action at all.

---------------------------------

Some more feedback;

Your saved gold is empty after some bakings..you can not earn as much for 14 days in between 4 days breaks between TST..
That is stupid. I had saved 30.000 gold with 4 sims and today it is gone..so senseless..
What about the new players with this?

They need tickets to build ..lama zoom does not give tokens....

And then there was still wumple..people did start this and you have not much time for lama zoom during this STS..and lama zoom is like i told worthless in STS.
And the last point was doing lama zoom 2 times..i really got angry about this..lol

It is so stupid at all...there is no circle and no balance.....

They could have made it with this new stuff..the big price as the rate box item and maybe a dryer in a mission next to a big box event in oldschool style..i am pretty sure all would love this.
And the topic with washing does not even fit to thanksgiving..lol..i mean its ok..but it is sooo boring..i also like the items but i am pretty bored of baking and it is allways a bad feeling because it is a fight and no fun.
You allways have to calculate..if i want to do math then please not in TSM....

I did it again..i explained..sorry but this is pretty stupid work from the studio...
The animations are pretty cute.

Well i think im done now with explaining and that this was all for the moment.
Sorry for typos..i am not english..

Greetings

Message 23 of 65 (555 Views)

★★★ Pro

Since I don't like any of the prizes I am running a test this sweet treat Showdown. I am currently only doing Bake Off and I am using no cupcakes, no simoleons, and no simcash currently my winnings and losings are pretty much even. I will present my findings at the end of the sweet treat Showdown. But for now, I'm just running my Sims and making simoleons. Stress for the sweet treats Showdown is at a minimum. 🤪

Message 24 of 65 (517 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@givememore86 That is a very good idea! I'm doing something similar with my alt account but not taking notes. I don't want to spend Simoleons or Sim cash on extra sugar cubes. Cupcakes only to get the extra 90 tokens from the special events. The final number of unlocked prizes will be my result.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 25 of 65 (517 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SalixCat this is exciting please share your results at the end.
Message 26 of 65 (526 Views)

@SalixCat 

@givememore86 

I did something similar for the past two STSs (I wasn't really into the prizes for them). I spent no cash or cupcakes and very little in simoleons. My main goal was to spend my sugar cubes on fashion gems. I was able to save up on the gems and recoup my losses in simoleons from the last STS I had participated in. Also, not having the pressure of making sure you get enough tokens to get the big prize at the end can make it more enjoyable.

Good luck!

A suggestion to the Powers-That-Be that keeps imposing the STS on us: if you insist on bringing it back again (and I hope you don't), maybe make for a shorter time frame. A challenge that takes up two weeks is hecka stressful. It takes the fun out of it.

Message 27 of 65 (518 Views)

★★★ Pro
@thecakeisaLIE82 thank you.
As for your suggestion though, I don't think that would be a good thing. 15 days is not enough for some people who are really trying to get the grand prize. I for one did not win the first three different sweet treat challenges. If they shorten the days for you to collect enough sugar cubes and Royal tokens it would add to the stress to people if they are trying to get the right amount of boxes open. The boards would be going crazy with unhappy simmers.
Message 28 of 65 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I am only doing it for fashion gems...will not spend on this anymore earned gold or real cash..for luck i only did spend very little real cash to get the coffin...

That really was the only big price i liked....

Hm....

I really dislike STS from event to event more...

But for free fashion gems its ok atm.i only wish it would not take 14 days and would like to have it out from game...

Greetings

Message 29 of 65 (477 Views)

★★★ Pro
@jayivy666 that's great, please post your winnings and losing totals at the end. Tell us how many boxes you actually get to open. When I finished this sweet treat challenge I'm going to share my totals on the wins and lose and how many boxes I have opened and how much simoleons that I gained by not having an agenda to win the items.
Message 30 of 65 (473 Views)