Re: 3th of May 2020 - Winter warm-up event re-run

by dissenterjasmine

Original Post

★★ Pro
@gkshai Collect a bunch of ducks and then open a bigger number of the bags. Maybe this helps. You still have time to win it.
Message 31 of 36 (395 Views)

★★★ Guide

How many times do I have to get the same green underwear. It changes into simoleons but really. What's up with the random selection.

I played and played. Then when I completed the quest, it was anticlimatic because all I got was a bar.

Then to keep getting the same green underwea.....SMH!

Message 32 of 36 (394 Views)

Hero

I was looking forward to get the illuminated wall and swimwear for my sims. I did get them and some.. Oh man.. the duplicates 😆 Sooo many colors, trees and chairs 😄 

I got a hottub 15 hours before the event end and happy to get it even though that wasn’t on my expectations. 🥳  Also happy to get 90 SimCash 👍

STS and this style of event are equally good (read: both suck as much on their own way) 😆 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 33 of 36 (354 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jayivy666 I tried that and opened 27 bags once. I tried every combinations -open 1 bag, open 3 bags, open dozens of bags etc.- Standard smile
Message 34 of 36 (351 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@gkshaihi! 😊

...well it is really luck....and its a bit harder now to get them expect you have that luck. I got some regular pools but not the golden one i still would like to get.

I got 30 trees ..lol..i can build a garden center now...

I got ithe golden tub and my game crashed ..now i am trying to contact Fire Monkeys because EA sent me there with to open a ticket for it.

Hm i have no idea if i will get it back.

I think i was very lucky really got some of normal pools and a new pretty colour for the hot tub.

But with the golden one it was a big unluck...

This moment when the game crashed i was so angry 😖😂

Well its only a game and at least they brought the event back because we have asked for this.

It was fun even that i lost the golden one..at least i got the white pool now..looks very nice 

Well i am still collecting..you know the hope will die at least..lol...

I really hope you will have a bit luck and get a hot tub now during the last hours. 😊💕

And i hope they will bring more reruns.

Message 35 of 36 (307 Views)

★★★★ Expert

What I got:

- chair (1?)

- tables Football

- 3500+ simoleons

- illuminated walls (10?)

- trees (5?)

- 25 Fashion gems

- 15? Simcash

- cupcakes

Did not get:

- a lotta color swatches (15+?)

- regal hot tub

I placed ? coz I wasn't able to take note of all I got from opening the duckie bags.

#StaySafe #StayHome #SaveLives #PlayTogether

Message 36 of 36 (244 Views)