Re: 3rd of October 2019 10:00 a.m. PST - Halloween Haunt rerun

by whackywhippet234

Original Post

[ Edited ]

I have an hour left and 3hrs on this event. Sadly i have no way to refill his energy except to wait. Also i am rlly close to the ghost friendship herlioom that unlocks the story. I've always wanted it and if i don't get it, will you please have it as an unlockable for heirloom tickets like the pumpkin spice lover story? Thx.

Also maybe next time we do the Halloween event,  can you make it to where you still get candy corn even after the event ends? Its kinda annoying that i literally spent all my sim cash and cupcakes to find i only get coins and xp thats worthless to me.

Message 21 of 24 (657 Views)

Sigh Frown

Message 22 of 24 (642 Views)

★★★ Pro
@whackywhippet234 the pumpkin spice lover story was given to the shop because there was a lot of glitches last year during Harvestfest. A lot of people could not get into their games. Servers were down, and there was a lot of glitches Within that event. A lot of people protested, and that is why it's is in the store. Originally they were giving the heirloom for free and then it went into the store for 600 tickets. they have never allowed your item that generates currency for the event to continue after the event is over. I doubt that they would start. Make sure you have maximized your bed, shower, toilet, and bathtub so that you can get the maximum amount of energy whenever you need it.
Message 23 of 24 (628 Views)

@givememore86 i did but, i would have needed to have more simcash for it since it was going to be a day for the tub and bed, 5hrs for the toliet and 4hrs for the shower and of course, i couldn't wait that long. Also, i forgot about the harvest fest glitch.

Message 24 of 24 (614 Views)