Re: 3rd ofOctober 2019 10:00 a.m. PST - Halloween Haunt rerun

by givememore86

Original Post

3rd of October 2019 10:00 a.m. PST - Halloween Haunt rerun

[ Edited ]
Hero

HalloweenBanner2019English.jpg

We will have a rerun of the Halloween Haunt event Thursday 3rd of October 10:00 a.m. PST.

Halloween specific activities and LlamaZoom will  get you Candy Corn currency which you accumulate to fill up your prize meter. As you fill up your prize meter you will unlock costumes and home decorations. You can spend your Candy Corn on buying CAS costumes for your Sims and decorations.

@Phantomlover1717 has posted the Trick or treat! quest walkthrouhgh here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Halloween-Trick-or-Treat-walkthrough/m-p/8266736#M22363

HalloweenEnglish1-GC.png

Events-GC.jpg

The Candy bowl produces candy corn. Remember to put it out on display so you can collect candy corn when it is full.

Candy bowl.jpg

HalloweenRewardsEnglish.jpg

CreepyCoffinRewards.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 24 (4,299 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SalixCat Is there an official event walkthrough?
Will the previous candy bowl work? How about headstart items from the previous event?
Message 2 of 24 (4,261 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@yani_tsm I was just about to post the same question!

Last year there was a Countdown to Halloween and the prizes were head start items to shave off time from the activities. It decreased activities from like 12 hours to 8! If players don’t have those items this year, that’s a big disadvantage for them. And it makes me wonder, would they still work for veteran players?

By mostly, I’m really disappointed that there aren’t new prizes added for veteran players. I was really, really looking forward to Halloween prizes. Maybe something will follow this, but I’m not crazy about working for prizes via Wumples or Sweet Treat Showdowns either.
Message 3 of 24 (4,254 Views)

Message 4 of 24 (4,243 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Phantomlover1717 Thank you!
Message 5 of 24 (4,228 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Phantomlover1717 and @SalixCat I want to thank you both. I actually played this event last year and got everything exxcept for a few items. The problem is that my game did not save and I lost my old game. So even though I did this event it's like I have to start all over again. I am happy that I can get the items that I lost in my old game. And for the veteran players who's going to complain think of it this way, there's been a lot of people who started this game after this event happened last year and they have no Halloween decorations. That should give you guys enough time to gain the simoleons, simcash and cupcakes that you lost in the Sweet Treat challenge. Glass half full my friends. 😍🤩♥️

Message 6 of 24 (4,135 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

To Everyone Playing The Sims Mobile:

Make sure that your game connected to Facebook, EA (which I just found out I wasn't on), Twitter (if you have it) and Google Pay Games.

Don't be like me and lose your game completely. Customer service was not able to get my game back. So make sure that your game is connected so you can log your progress. Thanks 

Message 7 of 24 (4,122 Views)

Re: 3rd of October 2019 10:00 a.m. PST - Halloween Haunt rerun

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello! Is it possible to collect them all?

It seems like the items cost a lot.

If it isn't possible to collect all, what's the average candy corn amount players collected?

How do we get the gravestones?

Message 8 of 24 (3,735 Views)

[ Edited ]

I played through this even last time and in my experience it would not be too difficult to collect everything on the list. I, personally, do not care for most of the home related items and I don't have any male sims, so I only played casually. I had plenty of tokens to buy everything I wanted about halfway through, and then banked any extra tokens for some extra simoleons when the event ended. 

Good luck, and don't stress too much about it. It is a game, after all, and you'll find it's much easier to do this than the Sweet Treat Challenges.

Edited to add: Oh, and you get the graves by opening the "creepy coffins"

Message 9 of 24 (3,688 Views)

Hero

@xAesmaDaevax 

Yes, it is possible to unlock all items. It will require planning ahead. Here are some tips that might help: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Halloween-Trick-or-Treat-walkthrough/m-p/8273897/highligh...

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 10 of 24 (3,659 Views)