Message 1 of 8 (1,606 Views)

Re: 3rd of July 2021 - Wumples wishlist #58

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Thanks for sharing! <3
Message 2 of 8 (1,513 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

The prizes on these have been poor for a while now for the time involved imo. I cant remember the last one i did.

Message 3 of 8 (1,491 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@charlycheezI agree 💯 percent!! The odd breakfast pictures weren’t too bad but I find myself skipping Wumples more often than doing it. The time is absolutely crazy, two hours, then four long shifts then four hours then spin around, tap your head three times, jump , jump, jump all the hoops and for what?!  Teeny , tiny, clutter items that do nothing! Creative needs to get creative, just saying! 🤔

Message 4 of 8 (892 Views)

[ Edited ]

@JulesDarlingYes, Jules, yes! These teeny tiny little things just use up, uh, whatever it is that makes it hard to load or makes game play choppy (does anyone here know the technical terms for what I'm trying to say here, lol?). Please please if you insist on staying with the little stuff, just give us more CAS items, like earrings or socks or something. Those would at least be USEFUL. We want something that's actually worth our while.

Message 5 of 8 (877 Views)

Hero

I prefer CAS items too. Earrrings, necklaces, jackets, etc.

My favourite rewards are from Wumples wishlist #34 (top hat and vest) and Wumples wishlist #22 (Wumples outfit).

What rewards have you liked most so far?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 8 (861 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

Well, the top hat is pretty hard to beat so I am going to be a copycat 😉 and say that one was my favorite! I skipped one that was twisted bamboo and now wish I would have actually jumped the hoops 😀 I would love to see more earrings, necklaces, gloves and stockings, maybe some headbands with flowers or veils , glasses for sitting on top of the head! My humble thoughts ♥️♥️♥️ @SalixCat  @thecakeisaLIE82 

Message 7 of 8 (826 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

I have noticed that the houses with lots of knickknacks are glitchy so you may be on to something! For the time spent we really should get something substantial, birds in pretty cages, little fish tanks for kids, volleyball nets, tents, campfires, maybe some body jewelry or tattoos! I don’t think an eyebrow piercing would freak out the masses 😊 @thecakeisaLIE82 @SalixCat 

Message 8 of 8 (823 Views)