3rd of February 2020 - Sweet Treat Showdown "Dessert for two"

by SalixCat

Original Post

Re: 3rd of February 2020 - Sweet Treat Showdown "Dessert for two"

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I also bought it an i had the first time 6 bake rounds. Then from the next day it shows baking all 8 hours....that are 4 bake rounds in my calculation. So it are not 6 rounds every day.
I can not bake all 4 hours to get 6 tries in 24 hours when i have the limit that i only can bake all 8 hours...
So it is wrong that you have in 24 hours 6 tries with this ticket.
It are only 4 even if there is standing that you have 1/6 .

I mean do i have also a bug or is this normal? 🤓🤓🤓🤓

Then they should say it are 4 rounds in 24 hours..and not that you have 6 tries instead of three. That is not correct then.

Screenshot added...

It is in german but you see the hours and tries for understanding.

So you cannot use 6 rounds in one eventday because it is timelimited to every 8 hours one try.

I mean you still have a lot of better chance with it but it is not okay that they say it are 6 baking rounds...the double of it without paying because it is in the statistic only 1 try more.

Sorry i am still happy with the update but this is not ok from the studio.

You have 6 tries during  40 hours!!!

Anyways was not expensive and i am having fun.

But it would be nice if the studio would subscribe/explain offers like this with videos in the future. A preview from a hero / gamechanger or a guru ....who can explain time limited offers about special tickets and so on.

So you really know what you will buy... 

Thanks!

💞💖

Message 51 of 91 (584 Views)

★★★ Pro
@muying0115 I'm really sorry. I'm planning on buying the ticket for the next STS. I hope this does not happen to me.
Message 52 of 91 (560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@muying0115Hello! You need to send a also a screenshot..like your online list of your boughts in the store...for example google play or whatever you use.

And it takes 24 hours or maybe a bit more untill the Firemonkey support will answer.
If they do not then just open a new ticket untill you get an answer... but normally they do answer after a waiting time.

Hope you will get the pack or something else! 💖

Message 53 of 91 (538 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jayivy666 Thank you!Than I shall wait for one more day.
Message 54 of 91 (533 Views)

★★ Pro
@muying0115 Ye but if you get no answer pleaso not hesitate to ask again. Then open a new ticket with same reason! You can copy the text and let the screenshot saved. 😊
Message 55 of 91 (532 Views)

Hero
@muying0115 I have the golden ticket and it works. If CS is not helping I suggest you make a bug report. Do you know of anyone else who has problems with the ticket not working correctly?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 56 of 91 (520 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@jayivy666 wrote:

I also bought it an i had the first time 6 bake rounds. Then from the next day it shows baking all 8 hours....that are 4 bake rounds in my calculation. So it are not 6 rounds every day.
I can not bake all 4 hours to get 6 tries in 24 hours when i have the limit that i only can bake all 8 hours...
So it is wrong that you have in 24 hours 6 tries with this ticket.
It are only 4 even if there is standing that you have 1/6 .

I mean do i have also a bug or is this normal? 🤓🤓🤓🤓

Then they should say it are 4 rounds in 24 hours..and not that you have 6 tries instead of three. That is not correct then.

Screenshot added...

It is in german but you see the hours and tries for understanding.

So you cannot use 6 rounds in one eventday because it is timelimited to every 8 hours one try.

I mean you still have a lot of better chance with it but it is not okay that they say it are 6 baking rounds...the double of it without paying because it is in the statistic only 1 try more.

Sorry i am still happy with the update but this is not ok from the studio.

You have 6 tries during  40 hours!!!

Anyways was not expensive and i am having fun.

But it would be nice if the studio would subscribe/explain offers like this with videos in the future. A preview from a hero / gamechanger or a guru ....who can explain time limited offers about special tickets and so on.

So you really know what you will buy... 

Thanks!

💞💖

You can store up to 6 challenges instead of 3. The challenges are stil available each 8 hours, not quicker than before. This is good if you, for example, can't play one day. The challenges will keep acumulating and the maximum is 6.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 57 of 91 (516 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SalixCat  

You can store up to 6 challenges instead of 3. The challenges are stil available each 8 hours, not quicker than before. This is good if you, for example, can't play one day. The challenges will keep acumulating and the maximum is 6.

Thanks 😊 ....i will do this . Thanks for the information.💞

Ok this is fine for me... i am guessing  many players  assume that you have 6 rounds every day without storing them up.

Well then it is still a good pack but i was hoping for fixed 6 rounds one day.😉

I need to read the offers better ...anyways...all is fine ....🙂

Message 58 of 91 (502 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@SalixCat Yes,I made a bug report. The CS said it’s a bug for everyone, but apparently it’s not LOL
Message 59 of 91 (490 Views)

★★★ Guide

I just wanted to share what I've built so far. I'm loving some of these prizes! 

IMG_20200207_131413_069.jpg

Message 60 of 91 (445 Views)