@JustJazzy81 A wedding party could enter in the contest:
https://twitter.com/TheSimsMobile/status/1225196540651683841

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 63 of 91 (496 Views)

Re: 3rd of February 2020 - Sweet Treat Showdown "Dessert for two"

★★★ Pro

@SalixCat or @Phantomlover1717 what triggers STS? I know with Wumples you trigger it by pressing on the event in the event column. But does the first bake off trigger the STS? Because according to the blog post you have a few days to trigger STS. I'm currently on the 5th day of STS right now, but this information would be helpful in the future. Also how many days do I have to trigger Wumples Quest.

Thank you 😍

Message 64 of 91 (447 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@givememore86 The countdown on the Wumples' trigger time starts at 10:00 a.m. local time. From that time you will have 2 days to start the quest by collecting 25 Simoleons. You will unlock first chapter and then a new chapter will be unlocked each day at the same time you unlocked chapter 1.
I've read the blog post several times and I am as confused as you regarding STS. Do you know how this works @Phantomlover1717 ?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 65 of 91 (426 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@givememore86I think it’s just open game at/after go live time that triggers STS since that starts the day&hours counter. 🤔 Usually I’ve opened the game at the time when the event is announced to go live, 7pm here.. This time since the update came at night I started at 6am 😄 Which is quite good since the baking schedule is quite the same I’m used to 👍

edit: typo & modified first sentence to make more sense 😄

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 66 of 91 (406 Views)

@Ilois4 that would be it, opening the game triggers STS from what I know. So you have a few days to open the game and then the timer will start.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 67 of 91 (382 Views)

Hero

I’m feeling a bit optimistic here (with constant fear of burning the desserts) 🤪

I’ve played the tutorial & 19 challenges with one disaster. I’ve spent 16 000 simoleons and 6 cupcakes but I’ve gained 8600 simoleons + some other stuff from the challenge ads.. Keeping my budget so far 😊

Now I’m contemplating if I should buy the Date night decor pack with the Starlight tree 🤔 Since the other prize tree is really beautiful 🌳💕

8786ABAE-58BA-44DD-A6DC-11BA5D3C063B.jpeg

Message 68 of 91 (331 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Ilois4did you already buy 25 Royal pack?

If I were to open up my boxes right now I would have 38 boxes open. We are pretty much neck-and-neck right now. I was considering doing the packs, but I did put in simcash and simoleons. I think I would have to buy extra rounds in order to make up the deficit from the 3K. So for me it would not be worth the risk of losing 3K for the pack. I do admit the tree is really nice and it lights up. So from my opinion of what you should do, save the 3K, unless you are positive that you can make it up to get to the grand prize. 😃

Message 69 of 91 (309 Views)

Hero
@givememore86 Didn’t buy the royal pack, since royal tokens are hard to gather but also I’m not that into that armchair/couch thingy..

But I have trust issues with this event 😅 Like you said I cannot be sure to gather the additional 3000 sweet tokens 🤷‍♀️ Anything can happen and actually after posting I failed one challenge 😬 93% on 2nd round with Mads wasn’t enough this time.. 🙄

I want the grand prize 😊 Saw the movie screen in a party today and it was so mesmerizing that I forgot to check the spa/bathtub 😄

Message 70 of 91 (298 Views)