Re: 3rd of February 2020 - Sweet Treat Showdown "Dessert for two"

by JustJazzy81

Original Post

★★★★★ Pro

@givememore86 wrote:
@JustJazzy81I was really considering it, at the end can we have an honest review?

~~~~~~~~~~~
As much as I detest these STS,  I am very Curious & possibly interested in getting the Golden Ticket & to see if it increases the chances to actually get to the end of these events.  There were a few of the past Grand Prizes I would have liked, but couldn’t justify using up all my resources.  

The thing about this IMO is that it is thinly veiled as an Prize Event, when in fact it’s more like just buying items outright.   I do like that the devs are trying to give us more options, [albeit expensive ones], but I don’t feel as left out as when the first STS were introduced 

Having said all that,  I’d really like to get everyone’s opinions & thoughts of those who’ve purchased the Golden Ticket, because I might just actually cave 😬.  

Please & Thank You
TIA ~ kat

Message 41 of 91 (630 Views)

Hero

@givememore86 

For the Sweetheart Spa, it does have energy refilling actions like a Bath. It has two party actions - a solo action for 40pts and a couple action for 75pts (requires romantic relationship)

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 42 of 91 (617 Views)

★★★ Guide

What is the wumples outfit everyone is talking about?

Which one? Or am I missing something lol 

Message 43 of 91 (613 Views)

★★★ Pro
@JustJazzy81 it is the Birthday Wumples Quest listed on the blog and it starts 26th of February. You will be able to win the BUNNY SUIT!!!
I'm literally still screaming.
Message 44 of 91 (618 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I like that during the bake offs we can win simoleons, percentage and other stuff through ads.

This update is nice and I see the effort. Well done.

Message 45 of 91 (618 Views)

★★ Guide
@katclawsx3 I bought the Golden ticket and I can say that it’s definitely worth it. Examples of the prices that you can get are: 500 simoleons (free), 3500 simoleons (4 sugar cubes), 15 sim cash (free), sugar cubes (varies), +35% bake off (can’t remember if this was free).

Currently, I’ve opened 15 boxes of sweet treats and 8 royal boxes, only failed one challenge.
Message 46 of 91 (602 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
the pro ticket is a great addition!
- the gold mixer offers free or just a few sugar cubes, for a decent prize
- the knife holder allows you to watch ads for free prizes, or for more sugar energy (-:

• i actually feel like i have a chance of opening the grand prize! i used to spend over $30 to try to get the grand prize, and i would always be 20+ behind /:
{ i hope this comment doesn’t encourage higher costs for the pro mixer or any next, additional jumpstarter for sts! 10$ is a decent amount (-: 💓 }
Message 47 of 91 (598 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide
@givememore86 Oh right in time for my own birthday then!
Message 48 of 91 (566 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I bought the golden ticket but only received the tokens. No access to the pro mixer, no 20% more sugar, no 6 attempts each day. I spent two days to contact the customer service but they couldn’t get it done except telling me it’s a bug for every player. Apparently it seems some player got what they purchased, so I assume it’s not a bug for everyone. Could anybody tell me what to do? I have played this game for years but it’s really a frustrating thing now.

Message 49 of 91 (515 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@muying0115 very sad. They should refund you.

Message 50 of 91 (485 Views)