Re: 3rd of February 2020 - Sweet Treat Showdown "Dessert for two"

by SalixCat

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SalixCatThanks Cat 😊

I have to say that i like these prizes. I will try to get it.
In my eyes it is worth to make it this time.
The clothes are very nice and the romantic decorations look very sweet.
Will fit to the oldschool valentines day items from the older events.

But i still have the wish to get an oldschool whirpoolevent 😍😭

Hm i am gonna try to get it free. Idk if this will work.

Thanks for the informations!

🙂💖

Message 11 of 91 (694 Views)

★★★ Pro
@jayivy666 One of us....One of us.
Here drink this Kool-Aid 🍷🤣😂🤣
Message 12 of 91 (637 Views)

★★★ Guide

DOH! Here goes all money

I don't think the challenges are even possible to complete without Sim cash! 

Message 13 of 91 (626 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

sim gurus should post a sts game preview! 

- i assume the rounds will be harder to pass, even with the new bundle!

~ hoping for the best! 💕

Message 14 of 91 (613 Views)

Hero

Hello all Standard smile

I have to apologize for a little change in information regarding the STS. It won't start 9:00 a.m. PT. The event will start at the same time the update goes live.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 15 of 91 (574 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@SalixCatI am confused by this. How am I supposed to play STS and download at the same time? This is no hate on you Cat, but how about next time they actually say when the downloads going to be. I can understand downloading a day ahead of an event, but to make people download the same time as the event, also they make "patches" during the STS that we all know Is just ways for them to raise the fail rate during an STS. This just seems shady business practices IMO. I am sure that they already had this update before the weekend, why not roll out the update last week.

@SalixCat  I think you do a great job, I'm just frustrated. And to be honest I'm not so happy about day/night feature, there was so many other great ideas but they had to pick this one. I only like the transparent windows, when I play The Sims on PC I always use buydebug lighting. I'm not too happy having my house being dark all the time. This upgrade is just cosmetic and serves no real value to gameplay.

Message 16 of 91 (567 Views)

★★ Pro
@givememore86 😁cheers ..but please strawberry juice because i do not like alcohol. Thanks 😘
Message 17 of 91 (535 Views)

★★ Pro
@SalixCat So this update is today or tomorrow?
Message 18 of 91 (528 Views)

Hero

@jayivy666 wrote:
@SalixCat So this update is today or tomorrow?

Well, depends on where in the world you are.

Message 19 of 91 (500 Views)

Hero

@givememore86 wrote:

@SalixCatI am confused by this. How am I supposed to play STS and download at the same time? This is no hate on you Cat, but how about next time they actually say when the downloads going to be. I can understand downloading a day ahead of an event, but to make people download the same time as the event, also they make "patches" during the STS that we all know Is just ways for them to raise the fail rate during an STS. This just seems shady business practices IMO. I am sure that they already had this update before the weekend, why not roll out the update last week.

@SalixCat  I think you do a great job, I'm just frustrated. And to be honest I'm not so happy about day/night feature, there was so many other great ideas but they had to pick this one. I only like the transparent windows, when I play The Sims on PC I always use buydebug lighting. I'm not too happy having my house being dark all the time. This upgrade is just cosmetic and serves no real value to gameplay.

We will need to update in order to get STS. The event is in the update. Standard smile

It's not possible to say the exact time of this kind of update because it depends on app stores, location, and other factors we don't know about. 

Message 20 of 91 (487 Views)