[ Edited ]
Hero

What's new in this update:

• Photo mode
  • Fourth Level Build Mode
  • Design A Games & Hobby Room
  • List of playable events

CL22 release time.png

Thanks to EA Game Changers and Firemonkeys for the information I have used in this guide.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 10 (959 Views)

Betreff: 3rd of August 2020 - Renovate Your Space Update

★★ Pro
@SalixCat ty 😊 sounds and looks awesome so far. 💖
Message 2 of 10 (883 Views)

Re: 3rd of August 2020 - Renovate Your Space Update

@SalixCat Thanks so much for including the update release time. That's super helpful.
Message 3 of 10 (812 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Thanks for adding the time! I also love how EA always seems to add an update just as my interest in Sims Mobile is slipping.
Message 4 of 10 (790 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I like the pack with the cactus, female and male hair. I purchased it and I don't buy packs very often. Let's say 3 or 4 times every year.

Btwn 5 and 8 € is the price that I am willing to pay.

And this pack also gives you a lot of simoleons, which is cool. Great value.

I like the update too.

Thanks EA and thanks to all the game changers and mods who keep us informed here on the forum. We really appreciate it.

Message 5 of 10 (721 Views)

★ Guide

How do I pause the game?

Message 6 of 10 (651 Views)

★ Guide

If we don’t win the sweet challenge, will the garage door be available in a future update under build?

Message 7 of 10 (650 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@AmySupFan That is a good question. Based on previous STS events, since the garage door is a grand prize, NO grand prizes have shown on buy/build & EVEN on Eco Workshop. Though some STS token reward items are now available to craft in the Eco Workshop :-)

#HappySimming

Message 8 of 10 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@AmySupFanAll the playing does not really have a pause mode, because quests and events are all in a time ryhtm do make em. If you started a quests then you need to make it during this time. And time limited quests are allways for some days active. In this time you need to start them.
Depends on if its wumple or a heirloom quest. Wedding quest and so on..some are repeatable and some not.
Visit a channel from a ea game changer or hero and check ....the tutorial videos out.
You can find a lot of channels also when you go on the official sims mobile twitter to connect to the game changers and hero YT channels. 😊💖

We have the new screenshot mode . I did not test it if the game makes a break . I think all time runs beside this pause mode also.

I am guessing only your screen freezes to take the screenshot.

Greetings

Message 9 of 10 (561 Views)

★★ Pro
@kg122cin3h6t I was joking and waiting for a gold donkey longer ago for our Sims...lol...ye the pack is great and that is has hair for males and females also is really nice.
I really hope we get more often such packs.

😊
Message 10 of 10 (557 Views)