Re: 31st of August 2020 - Cultured Kitchen STS

by jayivy666

Original Post

Betreff: 31st of August 2020 - Cultured Kitchen STS

Hero
@Ilois4 I'm hoping we will get the rest of that set in a future update.
Hope everyone is having a nice weekend.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 21 of 33 (489 Views)

★ Guide
@SalixCat Submitted bug report
Message 22 of 33 (477 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Ok started this STS late coz I initially decided to stop playing STS (I miss doing other stuff like watching new films & reading books - STS drains my time frankly speaking). Also I saw the freebie packs so that swayed me of course LOL.

Anyhoo, I started with 12 days left so I'll try my best to get all the tokens needed by spending simoleons to get farther in the showdowns. I like the Grand prizes so I guess I'll stick around this time. 

#StaySafe

#HappySimming

Message 23 of 33 (463 Views)
Highlighted

Re: 31st of August 2020 - Cultured Kitchen STS

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SalixCat

Done!

..i am busy this week so i finished it without farming gifts...

Gave it to two of my fairies 😁

Showing my favourite one.

The hairstyle is really awesome!

Good luck to you all dear Simmers! 😊💖

Message 24 of 33 (444 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Tyvm for the link and advice Salix! I will give it a try Large smile

Message 25 of 33 (439 Views)

I have a minor complaint, and I wonder if this frustrates anyone else or if it's just me. This is at least the second time they've had a STS which featured cabinets/countertops and they didn't include corner pieces. The last time they were cabinets and counters intended for a garage, so I didn't say anything. But this time it's plainly for a kitchen, and many of our kitchens have corners.

Also, there's no sink piece, and these new cabinets do not even come close in style or color to any kitchen sinks available to buy. I wish that, instead of (no offense to anyone, this is purely my opinion) pointless knickknacks and ugly dolls that sims can't even interact with, the Wumples quest would offer the missing pieces that aren't included in the STS, like a sink and corner piece that match.

Another, even more minor complaint I have is that too often the things we buy or win in the showdowns require too much space clearance that isn't very realistic. For instance, I don't know anyone who keeps their trash can three feet away from everything around it. I would like to be able to place it flush up against the kitchen counter. Its the same with floor plants and lamps, etc. As long as it doesn't interfere with what your putting it up against, why can't things be placed close together or tucked into a corner?

Message 26 of 33 (412 Views)

Hero

@thecakeisaLIE82 You're right and I've seen many complain about the same. Thanks for your post. 

The Glass Crockery Cabinet is a variation of an exsiting base game collection, the Caranda collection which also has a sink. So, this one is ok imo. Sometimes you choose to have a cabinet with glass doors when you want to display glasses or other things. 

Imagen

There are some items that have a very big footprint. I don't know if this one could be reduced.

Here's also the Caranda furniture together with the new cabinet.

Last, the Ponu counter is a mismatch, maybe. I haven't used it yet but judging by the swatches I believe there is no other furniture pieces that match with it. 

Los Sims_2020-09-11-12-26-43.jpg

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 27 of 33 (405 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@thecakeisaLIE82Yes you are right. I do not use em..only using the hair the decorations and the grand prize items 🙂

I was also a bit disappointed that we do not get it in white..the colours are all so dark and grey.

But i love the decorations because they are pretty cute. 

And the grand prizes are also very nice.

The small pizza thingy gives 80 partypoints..not bad at all. 

Hm gonna try this kitchen in my next build maybe but probably not. 

A lot of ppl like the dark colours so i am glad for them and i am waiting and hoping for fairy furnitures and huge flowers in a following STS ....😁

Comon dear Game Studio..give us fairy stuff finally  😂🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

Greetings!

Message 28 of 33 (382 Views)

★★ Pro
@SalixCat Ty cat 💖 that is a good idea ..that fits to the kitchen stuff perfect.
Message 29 of 33 (375 Views)

Hero
@jayivy666 tbh I don't use wall cabinets because they are usually in the way when I want to take a screenshot 😁

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 30 of 33 (369 Views)