FemaleHair.jpg

MaleHair.jpg

Also Pilates machine animation:

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 12 of 75 (815 Views)

Re: 30th of December 2019 - Sweet Treat Showdown Event - Step it up

★★ Guide
@SalixCat Do you know if any of the items have party actions and points? I’m quite exhausted from the previous STS so I would rather sit this one out if the items are just generic.
Message 13 of 75 (800 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@GracieSeven The treadmill can be used by Sims in the medical career. The party host has two options (128 and 60 points) Guests have three options (64, 62 and 60 points).
The Pilates machine is a party item with 40 points.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 14 of 75 (791 Views)

@SalixCat Thanks for getting the pictures and the info for us. You and @Phantomlover1717 do such a good job as mediators between us and the FMs. We really appreciate everything that you do.

Message 15 of 75 (780 Views)

★★ Guide
@SalixCat Thank you so much. Like everyone else, I won’t stress out with this event 🙂
Message 16 of 75 (751 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thank you, the pictures of the hairstyles from behind are really helpful!

My first 6 bakes went really well.

The first is easy, we all win it.

For the other two (both 7 rounds long) I used my usual strategy:

- no sugar cubes for round 1

- 2 sugar cubes for round 2

- 4 sugar cubes for round 3

- 8 sugar cubes each for rounds 4, 5 and 6

If I fail, I just quit. I never use simcash.

For now I already have 9 royal tokens (2 of them bought for 3000 simoleons each).

Message 17 of 75 (743 Views)

Hero

Got zero motivation to do this Showdown but still cannot ignore the challenge button in the game. Got like 10 couches in my house. So I’ll be baking and doing the longer home sweet event daily. 🙄😄

I’ll be using sugarcubes for this Showdown. The prizes don’t feel like must haves but if I should find myself really close to the grand prize later in the event, then I could use simoleons&cupcakes the same way as I did previously. 

TSM should step their game up.. This is now like 8th STS in 5 months. 🙄  Game experience sucks. The event isn’t fun, it’s engaging in wrong way, takes resources and this time the prizes are lame. Of course these are all the things generated to make money.. 🤷‍♀️

Let’s hope nice things&events for 2020 and most of all: a stress free game 😄 Have a good New Year! 🎉

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 18 of 75 (677 Views)

I wish sims mobile would chill with these sweet events. Stop spamming them every week. Its like they give us a few days to cool down and then throw another one at us. It was fine at the beginning but now, its like every week we get a new one with unfair cooking events and items we already have or look simular to what we have. I'll be skipping this one like like most others. I feel like I'm alone with this one since no one else seams to be complaining about how many we are getting now outside of this comment thread. I hope they actually listen and tones down these events or, gets the Money they need soon so we won't get spammed. Its also annoying that I'm trying to avoid them but it keeps popping up the event and reminding me about it every time i open the app. @SalixCat and this isnt aimed at you, I'm just so frustrated by whats been going on lately. Its like alot of people get ignored when they loose their items or save due to a glitch but are still expected to pay to win some prize thats simular to what they already have.

Message 19 of 75 (635 Views)

@whackywhippet234 You're not alone. I'm only participating in a minimal way this time. After seeing the ladies hairstyle from the back, I decided it's not really worth knocking myself out for it. I'm doing the challenges, but refusing to spend a single resource on it--no cash, cupcakes, or even simoleons. I get what I get, and I'm cool with that. Maybe next time they'll offer a long hairstyle and by then I'll have recouped my losses and will have stuff to burn. 

Message 20 of 75 (613 Views)