Re: 30th of December 2019 - Sweet Treat Showdown Event - Step it up

by SalixCat

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@katclawsx3Firemonkey studios are the" Illaaaaamanatis"..muhahaha....

Sure thing this is.... 😂😂😂😂😂

New world order through the power of baking in the STS ....
☺😉

We need some X Men or a Super Sim Hero!

Well we were warned looooooong time ago when they did host the illamanatiquest..

Now it is here..surrounds us and people drop playing...

Number of playing souls gets down...

Sad story...but also a bit funny..take it with humor..best way to do this.

Sorry but i cannot be angry anymore..just keep on watching what will happen next....

And off course i am making jokes..

😊but its a bit truth in it sadly....

Message 71 of 75 (652 Views)

★★ Apprentice
The prizes this time are not must haves for me. Well, maybe I’m a bit interested in the stepper and yoga ball. Just a bit, won’t cry over them.

I simply did what I could to get the most tokens. No simcash spent, several cupcakes gone by an accidental click, simoleons were spent, at most 4000 if that round seemed successful, but it was barely a dip after replenishing the pool with events throughout.

The difference this time was...although I couldn’t finish all rounds most of the time, still failed with those supposedly high success rates, I managed to complete several 7 rounders, a couple 9 rounders and a 10 rounder! That was the first time I got to round 10 and saw the star studded cake. Those were more satisfying than getting the prizes. I beat their odds, ha!

I’m hesitant about laundry 2.0. I never received the washing machine and the clothesline after opening all boxes in 1.0. Already reported and hoping there will be some news.
Message 72 of 75 (598 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

@katclawsx3 wrote:

So,  this happened... 
Has anyone else had an overzealous sim get in the middle of a Bake Off blocking the refrigerator?  

The STS Events hate me as much as I hate them 😂  

LOL   

Patty Cakes shouldn't be standing there. That is definitely wrong 😂

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 73 of 75 (588 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @7132416515, Please contact our customer support team about this. You can send in a Help ticket from inside the game by tapping on settings, then help & about, help and then contact us. Standard smile
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 74 of 75 (531 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@EA_Lanna Thanks! Should I choose US as the location? When I picked my own country, there’s no contact option to select.
Message 75 of 75 (494 Views)