Hero

Wumples #50 walkthrough thanks to @rachybop 

WumplesWishlist2Mar2021QuestSteps-1440x2101.png

Here you can see the rewards:

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 9 (1,569 Views)

Re: 2nd of March 2021 - Wumples wishlist #50

I know I've said this before, but I feel it bears repeating: this looks like a lot of work for very little gain. 

Maybe I should voice this EVERY time, and whoever decides the Wumples rewards will finally take a hint. I can't speak for the Sims Mobile community at large, but I personally don't want teeny tiny knick knacks to sprinkle around my houses. I'd much rather have CAS items--for adults, that is,  like they used to do. It doesn't have to be anything elaborate, a pair of earrings here, a cute skirt there, whatever. 

The fashion gems are nice, of course, but I'm currently on an Izzy boycott because, well quite frankly I hate his stupid face and he makes my blood boil. So the gems don't really entice me to play this challenge. 

Does anyone else feel this way, or is it just me? 

Message 2 of 9 (1,540 Views)

Hero
@thecakeisaLIE82 It's not only you. I've read comments from players who like this kind of items and don't mind completing a quest like this.

For me, a person who tend to buy only functional things irl, the amount of time and effort that these quests demand is too much when the rewards are small decorations that can only be observed by Sims. I also prefer CAS items. Yes, earrrings 😊 New eyebrows or makeup would be nice.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 9 (1,528 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Definitely makeup or some small CAS item would be good. I’m always looking for matching shadows and lipsticks. Too often overlooked IMO.
But personally I love snowglobes. As long as that’s what they are. If you can’t shake them and see snow, then to me, they’re not snowglobes.
Message 4 of 9 (1,515 Views)

@SalixCat Yes! Eyebrows! We definitely need more eyebrows to choose from, male and female both.
Message 5 of 9 (1,504 Views)

Hero
@thecakeisaLIE82 I don’t mind tiny things in my house but making 5 day event with several steps to get the prize is too much.

Wumples is supposed to be quirky and full of surprises and most of the time I find myself surprised but not in a good way 😄

I was hoping 50th Wumples would be the last and it would be time for something fun & easy events. Still hoping but the milk glass was already announced 😆

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 9 (1,450 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for sharing Salix! I wish we could shake these Frown Kinda sad to have snowglobes without snow

Message 7 of 9 (1,426 Views)

Hero
@rachybop You're welcome 💗
It's certain need for completion that makes us finish these quests and collect all items.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 8 of 9 (1,418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Definitely. I do them regardless.✅✅✅😂

I think they should have held on to the snowglobes. It’s the beginning of a great idea. You might not like snowglobes, maybe they could do music boxes with ballerinas instead. 
But please don’t give us snowglobes we can’t shake!! What about the poor little ones, looking at snowless snowglobes!!😭😉

Message 9 of 9 (1,384 Views)