28th of June 2020 - Back to School Event rerun

by SalixCat

Original Post

Re: 28th of June 2020 - Back to School Event rerun

★★★ Guide
@SalixCat Alright then, Let's try our best! 😁 It's like window shopping.. look thru the items displayed.. but can't buy it all.. nevertheless, can't sleep dreaming bout it. 🤭
@Ilois4 LoL 🍀 come to us, please!!
Anyway, I tried the costume when doing secret agent mission at studios. Looks awfully cute. 😝
Message 11 of 66 (762 Views)

★★ Guide
@SalixCat I can’t wait for this event. I still don’t have half of the items!
Message 12 of 66 (737 Views)

Betreff: 28th of June 2020 - Back to School Event rerun

★★ Pro
@SalixCat I am freaking out..finally....yayyyyyyy. ty cat and ty dear game studio and gl to you all 💖
Message 13 of 66 (726 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Ilois4Lol..i would like to have the fem hairstyle ..if i have more luck...well....i better just play and not hope to much like you also do...😂😂😂😂 the hot dog and the gnome costumes are like unicorns...looooolz ..only saw a few in my whole sims mobile time ever on a party...

Message 14 of 66 (726 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Good for new players! Maybe I'll play leisurely, not sure if I already have ALL but most probably not lol

Excellent decision EA to give reruns, some players have been waiting...

p.s. Correct me if I'm wrong, last time this event was played was Sept. 2018 :O

Message 15 of 66 (669 Views)

Hero
@dissenterjasmine That's correct. It was before the pay for swatches which was introduced in November 2018. I'm therefore curious about how this rerun will work.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 16 of 66 (638 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank you for the walk through! Remind me please if there is any artefact which produces apples for the event? I can't remember if there was any last time.

Message 17 of 66 (618 Views)

Hero

@simsville17 No, there is no artifact that produces apples as this event is from before the pay for swatches update.

Sorry to inform there is a change in the event. I have been speeding-up the event in order to see if it is still the same.

Llama Zoom is not awarding extra apples. I don't believe the change is intentional. On the bright side, there are no lunch boxes with individual color swatces. You get an item with 2- 4 swatches and compensation in Sim cash, Simoleons, etc. for duplicates.

Los Sims_2020-06-28-19-40-30.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 18 of 66 (606 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Are there any specific career, hobby, or relationship events that reward additional apples? The “?” On the event’s screen says that other events will offer them as rewards, but I’ve tried a variety (again outside of the event’s 12 hr options), and no luck so far.

Message 19 of 66 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@vdendenI have received four times of the 25 apples with unrelated events. It's quick, standard or Long events. they will showed up for you when completing the event as usual. Please try to reopen the game just to refresh.

@SalixCatIm confirming that too. LlamaZoom no apples. Hope the simcash collected could buy another house 🤭😝

*Cheers
*Stay Healthy

Message 20 of 66 (522 Views)