Re: 28th of June 2020 - Back to School Event rerun

by Ilois4

Original Post

★★★ Guide
@jayivy666 as Yoda says, no good comes from angry. Take no conclusion from anger.
Congrats! I haven't open box exclude from the main quest. I'm so happy you have that. Bit by bit collection will completed.

*Cheers
*Stay Healthy
Message 31 of 66 (668 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Okay so I have checked & I have all the items except the RARE garden gnome mascot costume. So, fingers crossed, I get it this time around :-)

Happy Simming!!!

Message 32 of 66 (658 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

26 opened lunch bags.. I’ve got 16 clothes&hair and one gem pack. Rest 9 lunch bags were duplicates 🤔 I finished the quest, I used a cupcake on the long events. Now I’m thinking should I use cupcakes on the rest of the events to gather more apples.. or not... 😅

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 33 of 66 (643 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Ilois4  ha scritto:

26 opened lunch bags.. I’ve got 16 clothes&hair and one gem pack. Rest 9 lunch bags were duplicates 🤔 I finished the quest, I used a cupcake on the long events. Now I’m thinking should I use cupcakes on the rest of the events to gather more apples.. or not... 😅

26 boxes? How is it possible? I am dedicating time to the game but I have apples to open only 15 boxes so far. 

You applied a very good strategy, good for you.

Message 34 of 66 (626 Views)

★★ Pro
@kg122cin3h6t Do short frienship story and refresh the game. Gives most of the time 25 apples. 💖
Message 35 of 66 (621 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@thecakeisaLIE82You can be tricky...sometines this works:

Count the items from the left to the right. See what you got the last time....then count how many are in the row from the last one to that what you want is.
One item is like 3 or 4 seconds. It does not work the whole time but it worked for me .
I only need one hair two clothes and the hot dog now to complete this set.

Well from every item you get new its harder but this method allways works fine for me.
And like i said it does not works allways.

Ah and before you open a new box refreshing the game also helps. Then fast open the first box to get a rare item. Like 4 or 5 seconds maybe 😁 or directly....rest is luck but this gives a better winning rate.

Good luck i hope this also helps you all...

😊

EDIT: I really do not know what is going on this time but i also got this beautuful female hairstyle right now...omg...that is not normal such luck this time ...😨 i am really happy and i hope you all will get something rare 💖 

Gnome costumes for all of you please and this hair!!!!!!

Message 36 of 66 (616 Views)

★★★ Guide
I don't get it how we make enough apples to unlock much? 400 per event. Then a 14 hour cool down until they unlock again?
That's crazy. At least with the other events there are icons that we have sitting in our houses that accumulate the objects needed to unlock some of the stuff.
I never got to do this event when it was on, so I can't see how much can be collected?
Message 37 of 66 (580 Views)

Hero
@kg122cin3h6t I used a cupcake in the event, so that gives 400 + 125 apples. I also finished the events as fast as I could by just clicking the actions. I managed to have 9 events done at that point.. The quest gave just under 2000 apples and then I got the random 25 apples from other events few times a day and some extras from ads.

Message 38 of 66 (557 Views)

Hero
@jayivy666 I tried but didn’t work for me 😅

I think the luck depends on which winning category the game puts the player. Sneaky game design 😬

Message 39 of 66 (555 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Ilois4hello 😊!

It really works..just keep on counting..you will find the rythm..and to make it work you need to open a few boxes ..the first is to see where you are! The second is if it moves from left to the right or right to the left. It switches.

Look i got all items now... (only the hotdog is missing)..with this counting system...i really only got a few duplicates. I think it were 7 duplicates so far.
I also invested cupcakes.
Off course it is also luck.

I really wish Lama Zoom would also give apples that everyone had more chance.

I know how it feels to get no rare items...😑

Well still 4 days left..i really hope this helps a bit.
With this counting system.

I will now save all apples and will try to complete the set at the end of the event with a big bunch of apples.

💖💕

Message 40 of 66 (527 Views)