Re: 28th of June 2020 - Back to School Event rerun

by jayivy666

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I’ll try to refresh! Kind of crazy I didn’t try the simplest thing first 🤦🏼‍♀️ Thank you!

Message 21 of 66 (680 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SalixCat  schrieb:

@@

Sorry to inform there is a change in the event. I have been speeding-up the event in order to see if it is still the same.

Llama Zoom is not awarding extra apples. I don't believe the change is intentional. On the bright side, there are no lunch boxes with individual color swatces. You get an item with 2- 4 swatches and compensation in Sim cash, Simoleons, etc. for duplicates.

Los Sims_2020-06-28-19-40-30.jpg

😝i saw it.   and again the rerun is a bit destroyed...sorry ...but every time i am looking forward for a rerun something  different  is changed to make  it pretty hard to get the rare stuff for free.

I mean...i am supporting.....but i will not waste all of my money for a game..the prices are getting terrible high and the time effort to get free stuff...and even when you pay you have to run for the stuff...

Sorry Cat i am tired of explaining it..if it will not change i will stop payment support again....ye i will! I am a bit angry about this....!!!!!

Not your fault i know... 💖

A lot of greetings...dear studio you have to work on this please...

!!!!

Message 22 of 66 (642 Views)

★★★ Guide
@jayivy666 I feel You 😑
Stay to look at the light, don't go dark, Anakin
Message 23 of 66 (636 Views)

★★ Pro
@lmnmst I am not dark..is it dark to tell the truth? It is never dark to do this 😚 they need to see the players again..and not only the money...

Message 24 of 66 (634 Views)

★★★ Guide
@jayivy666 their strategy really different nowadays. Players is good, maybe king or we are never?
Lol
Message 25 of 66 (620 Views)

★★ Pro
@lmnmst i am freaking out...i got the Gnome Costume..omg...😲😨 i am so happy now...i was angry and opened a box....and then it gave me a shiny sparkling beautiful gnomeeeeeee costume ..lol

😍😍😍😍😍 i really wanted this..finally a bit lucky ...lol
Message 26 of 66 (586 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@lmnmst  schrieb:
@jayivy666I feel You 😑
Stay to look at the light, don't go dark, Anakin

Ty ☺😍 you are very nice. I like you.

Now i feel sorry that i got angry for this..lol

But you know it is sometimes very frustratingwith these changed reruns.....

Added a screenshot of my new Gnome 😍

Message 27 of 66 (569 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

So it was intentional that LlamaZooms don't give apples for this rerun (even though all other live events give duckies, ribbons, etc. during LlamaZooms)?

Seems strange that they would have us "Open a Lunch Bag" after each LlamaZoom in the quest. A bit misleading if you ask me.

Message 28 of 66 (534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@tron20X6I think in the event in 2018 you got apples for the lama zoom...not sure right now but i think i saw it in an old event walk through.
You get less apples in this event because you do not need to get every single colour for what you get. I am guessing you did notice this allready.

For the Lama Zoom that it gives now no apples:
Well..i also thought oh no!!!!!.... and then got a rare item...

Its luck!

Good luck to you 😊

Message 29 of 66 (516 Views)

I'm very pleased that we don't have to get everything one color at a time, that's refreshing. But I do find it annoying that I keep getting duplicates of the 4 things that I owned from a previous event.

Anyone else remember when they did a sort of "best of" event where all the prizes were things from previous events? Well, I have a few of those prizes (like the shorts and long sweater combo) and I keep getting duplicates--and a simoleon reimbursement--of those. 

I should think you should only get duplicates after you've gotten one of everything else. 

Message 30 of 66 (509 Views)