27th of February 2020 - Grand Mansion Sweet Treat Showdown

by SalixCat

Original Post

Re: 27th of February 2020 - Grand Mansion Sweet Treat Showdown

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@katclawsx3Have a lot of fun at the beach kat 😊 omg i also want to the beach now !😍

Please catch me up here from europe..it is raining almost the whole day with a lot of storms..lol 😁 i am waiting for you..😉

Message 41 of 97 (624 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

UPDATE 

I bought both STS packs and I lost about six times all together, not doing that bad considering I'm not going for grand prize. Here's the fun part, I accidentally pressed Bake Off not even looking at the screen when I was grabbing my water. I bought another Bake Off, it was not intentional.

@SalixCat could you please ask if you can get an are you sure button on the Bake-Off and the three other events? This is the second time I accidentally pressed either the Bake-Off or the Home Event not intentionally. That 60 simcash would do me good somewhere else. Luckily it's not my only simcash that I have but I would have liked to use it for something I intend to use it for.

20200302_060258.jpg

Message 42 of 97 (579 Views)

Hero
@givememore86 I'd say that basically anything that costs Sim cash should have a confirmation button. Right?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 43 of 97 (569 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SalixCatThanks for checking about the ads. 😊 So my ads dropped to 12 per day a week ago. I haven’t earlier counted my daily ads but now I have 🤣 From Thursday on I got 15 and yesterday got 30..

So back to normal, I would say 👍🤞

Edit: ok, have to admit that I included the ads in my STS statistics last time.. 🤭 But that’s not counting really, right? 😆

This is an actual pic of me doing the challenges & stats 📝 📱 

C2890590-1FEE-4A76-92D6-32F1BA393C51.jpeg

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 44 of 97 (561 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@SalixCatLMAO I cannot tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Anyway, I didn't say that, but there should be a button for that on the four events for STS. I mean if I were to go to the earring section in CAS and pick out an earring and pay with simcash I would think it's intentional. No not everything that uses simcash is needs to be a "are you sure button".
@Ilois4. I think you're doing good, I average about 10 ads per night.

BUNNY SUIT 

Message 45 of 97 (559 Views)

Hero

@givememore86 Not at all! I don't use sarcasm especially because we can't see faces and it can lead to a misunderstanding. It's a question Standard smile

@Ilois4 All ads you watch, including STS ads, come from the same pool of daily ads. So, if you watch all your ads before STS challenges it might happen that you won't get ads while doing challenges. (hehehe... how many times did I write the word ads? Wink)

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 46 of 97 (543 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SalixCat Okay it was a misunderstanding then, but don't I think everything needs a confirmation button though, I'm not too sure, but they're definitely should be a confirmation on the STS events. But I also noticed during STS Bake Off there are sometimes options that you can accidentally hit if you don't click the other side of the screen, for example if you're curious about how much it would cost to get extra sugar cubes and you find out that would take 125 simcash and you crying because you are laughing so hard and you fall off your bed and fall into your pet beehive and get stung and then make the purchase because you accidentally hit it. Yeah that would make me a little mad. Obviously they do stuff intentionally to make you spend simcash like stuff you really don't want or need. Surprising Choice⁉️❔❓
Message 47 of 97 (541 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@givememore86Ye the only good stuff are the small windows  in the STS pack to complete the full set if you play for this.

Message 48 of 97 (514 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am liking the gates, but only for the reason that I have turned my main lot into a massive grave yard with all the tombstones I received Halloween 2018.  The fence in a dark color will make it look more realistic.   I have learned from past events that I had passed on items that I had no use for at the time. Came back to regret that choice down the road, so I try my best to work the events. 🤪

Message 49 of 97 (500 Views)

★★ Pro
@TickleYu That is a funny idea....maybe i will also make a graveyard with a tiny witchhouse on a second smaller lot 😁

And yes we do not know if this will come back.
Message 50 of 97 (481 Views)