Re: 27th of February 2020 - Grand Mansion Sweet Treat Showdown

by Ilois4

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@givememore86Ye that is a lot of stuff.

When it happened to me they had a server fall out. I really was upset because there is so much love and work in the account.Totally understand you!

For luck you have this screenshot!

And you need to tell that with the bunny suit. The whole story 💖💕 forum story and so on.

Firemonkeys are normally fair with such trouble and lost content.

Crosses fingers for you * 💖💕

Message 91 of 97 (575 Views)

★★★ Guide

@givememore86 

Sorry, really sorry. Know exactly how it feels to lose progress.

I was doing a marriage quest and the photography career quest, when my Sim's fiance disappeared. 

I called  CS and they were able to find my ID and bring it all back but fiance looked weird and ran away again. Went back 3 days to retrieve that saved game (that was hurtful).

Do you know how much I lost from 3 days? To this day still do not have photography career. Shame.😔

Fiance never returned. Sim had to marry another.

I was transferred to Dean F from the Mobile team. He helped as much as he could.

Hopefully EA will be able to retrieve your game from that day without bugs.

Message 92 of 97 (547 Views)

★★★ Guide

@jayivy666 

I got the bathtub.  Yeah. Someone heard.

I was like okay, the odds of not getting the bathtub are low: 7 to 5, 7 to 4. Do I really have to go to 7:3.

Come on now, you mean to tell me if I have 7 red balls in a bucket and 2 blue and 2 green, I am still more likely to pick blue or green. Come on. Just give me the bathtub already. That is 150 simcash I do not have to spend. 

I got the bathtub.

Yeah!

I cannot sleep so I am replying to messages on this board at 3:45 am. SMH!

Who does that?

Message 93 of 97 (544 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@DBrick01That is cool 😊 ye they are expensive..i like this one also..i missed the old golden bathtub from the lama zoom longer ago because i had no time.
And now a golden bathtub..perfect...😁💖💞

Message 94 of 97 (516 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Finished yesterday evening with this STS 🥳 I got the tokens gathered the day before so I played last 3 challenges to gather stuff. Happy it’s over, the event stresses even in normal conditions and now with all the glitch issues going on, it makes playing events more stressful. 🤯

So the damage to my Sims’ bank account...  😬🤭😄🤪😂😆:

I spent total of 76 000 Simoleons and 47 cupcakes on challenges.

Went a bit over my budget especially with the cupcakes but not that dangerous since been saving Simoleons & cupcakes. This was the first time I got both of the packs so the price of extra 25 Royal tokens shows. 🤔 I noticed that Royal tokens were more often offered to buy with sugarcubes instead of Simoleons. 🤦‍♀️ I used the cupcakes to reach higher rounds.

STS statistics from my game:

- 7 round challenges: 13

- 9 round challenges: 20

- 10 round challenges: 13

+ tutorial round

During challenges gathered

- 21 400 Simoleons

- tickets: 11 life, 13 lux and 13 super

- 18 fashion gems

- 23 simcash (nice!)

& watched +200 ads

The total price of the grand prize & both packs for me was: 54 600 Simoleons, 47 cupcakes and two weeks (& ads).

I got more 9 round challenges and the game was really strict on burning desserts with 93% and 94%. 🔥 This was definitely more demanding than the previous STS and the ads were giving quite a lot +2% and 40ST.

I don’t have use for the gate just now but it’ll be placed on the Landgraab lot when I buy it. I decided to wait for the update before I buy it. 😊 Hoping to hear more about the update soon and waiting for good fixes on the serious issues on the game. 👍

Everyone take care and keep calm 💦 🧼 🤲

edit: added the total price

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 95 of 97 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Ilois4  Great statistics, glad you got the grand prize. My statistics are a little different:
7 rounds: 15
9 rounds: 9 plus 1 paid accidentally
10 Rounds: 14
24 cupcakes used
I had two days left to make 20 royal tokens, before my game got the reset glitch. I would have gotten the grand prize. I had enough regular boxes open but I saved the last box just in case I got a little crazy and opened all the royals. My plan was to open the last box of each on the last day. That never happened, but I did open every single prize and had the majority of all the colors. I hope they reimburse me and will give me the grand prize for all the BS that I have to go through. But I'm not going to hold my breath. I just hope when I get my game back I have all my prizes, and that bunny suit I worked hard to get. I also bought both of the STS packs, because I originally thought I wasn't going for the grand prize, but by the third day I decided to go for it.

@Ilois4  What do you mean by burning desserts at 93%? Do you mean baking desserts at 93%? Or does that mean that you got burnt on 93% and lost the round?

Message 96 of 97 (430 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@givememore86 Failing the round with 93%

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 97 of 97 (408 Views)