Re: 27th of February 2020 - Grand Mansion Sweet Treat Showdown

by katclawsx3

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I think the swan bathtub is pretty beautiful. Thinking about to build a second master bathroom now and a seperate luxury Spa room for the house. It will be a bit short with space on the mainlot for the mansion style. Will be a small challange to make it.
I really hope that we will get the option for to play the big lot like a main lot.

We know that we get more events with new stuff and it would be good to have also not this object limit again and again.
I want to decorate the house with love and not with the feeling that it looks plane because the object limit is arrived.

Maybe flowers, pictures, windows, doors, 75 pt objects and other decorations should not take an object spot.

Something like this.

And if you earned grand prize objects fron STS , they should be free if you want to have more of them.

That you have to buy every single window and every fence is a bit annoying.

It was enough work if you arrived this goal.

Same for other grand prize objects.

Partybjects also steal object space. And you allways need to organize this when you have a big house with a lot of items in it.

And if you have the spaceship, the basketball ground  and two sorts of whirpools it is to less space. Sadly..plus all the other 75 pt objects from events.

Message 71 of 97 (713 Views)

★★★ Pro

Dear Firemonkeys,

Please give us all a break from STS. We have to deal with this event every two weeks. We all need a break. We use a big amount of resources and time to get items, but mostly they are just colors. We're only getting ONE item and if we want more it's a crazy amount of money. Even if you are working your Sims off day and night. Please do an old school event so we can have a  break. WE ALL NEED AND WANT FUN AGAIN. 

We get it, you get crazy money from STS but EA makes BILLIONS annually in DLC they make more money on DLC than on the actual game. This is facts.

People used to buy packs and they had more resources in them than now. You lowered the value of packs taken out SIMCASH, but raised the price. How can we be happy?

Majority of the people hate STS and most of the people that are on my friends list don't even finish because it stresses them out, me too.

Yours truly,

the TSM community

Message 72 of 97 (661 Views)

★★ Pro

@givememore86  schrieb:

Dear Firemonkeys,

Please give us all a break from STS. We have to deal with this event every two weeks. We all need a break. We use a big amount of resources and time to get items, but mostly they are just colors. We're only getting ONE item and if we want more it's a crazy amount of money. Even if you are working your Sims off day and night. Please do an old school event so we can have a  break. WE ALL NEED AND WANT FUN AGAIN. 

We get it, you get crazy money from STS but EA makes BILLIONS annually in DLC they make more money on DLC than on the actual game. This is facts.

People used to buy packs and they had more resources in them than now. You lowered the value of packs taken out SIMCASH, but raised the price. How can we be happy?

Majority of the people hate STS and most of the people that are on my friends list don't even finish because it stresses them out, me too.

Yours truly,

the TSM community

I absoluty write my name under this.

Agreed!

Message 73 of 97 (647 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

FEEDBACK GOLDEN TICKET:

Ok...4 days i had left. I am done now for luck.

Adding a screenshot.

Like i told before, i had a very bad start and lost several baking rounds when i tried to arrive the last rounds to get more royal tokens.

It was not possible to finish them. You would had to spend simcash or cupcakes and much more gold to arrive them in this event safe.

I looks pretty cool also on the main lot and i am glad that i decided to play for it.

And the fences are ok with the prices..second duplicate starts arround 550 - 650 simoleons. A second housegate costs 2200 simoleons.

What i like in this event:

To be honest only the prizes.

What i do not like:

-The higher failing rate ( you needed to go about 93%)

- again all the colours in the boxes with single colour reward

- less free options during baking event even    with  buying the golden event ticket

- the prices of the won items are to expensive if you want to buy more.

- there was no break before this STS to save  up ressources for it.

Well you see that sadly is more disliked from me this time.

I think this golden ticket should have more attractive goodies that it will be still worth to buy it.

I am gonna test it next time again and see if they make it better.

Sugarcubes should go up 40 and not 36 if they drop the winning rate.

Players without the golden ticket are having are very hard time during this STS.

And with the golden ticket, it was this time almost like baking rounds without an event ticket in earlier events, when the winning rate was high enough to make it.

That is in my eyes not very attractive to players anymore.

I hope that they will change this....

Greetings.

😊

Message 74 of 97 (630 Views)

★★★ Guide

Okay EA and FM, my second family needs the bathtub. Please give the bathtub.

Just putting it out there so that it can happen.

Only problem is my second family is not under this email address. 😣

Still putting it out there. Find my second family and give them a bathtub., please.

Message 75 of 97 (544 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Pro

@jayivy666 wrote:

@givememore86  schrieb:

Dear Firemonkeys,

Yours truly,

the TSM community

I absoluty write my name under this.

Agreed!

I absolutely would co-sign this as well!      

I’d love a break from the STS Events as well.  

IF WE MUST have them, how about doing them QUARTLY. ?    ,,,, or twice a Year?    ,,, or Never Again ?

FM & EA,   Please go back to the fun Old School way of doing Events 

~ kat  

Message 76 of 97 (517 Views)

★★ Pro
@DBrick01 😂😂😂😂😂
Message 77 of 97 (503 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I JUST GOT HIT WITH THE REST BUG!!!!!

Luckily, I finished and received the Wumples costume. I was only two Royal boxes away from the grand prize, I had two days to make 20 Royals which I'm sure I would have gotten. I had enough regular tokens for the regular boxes but did not open the last one. I got both STS game packs. I just try to open my game now and they're telling me to make a Sim. Close my game, went to settings Force stop. I guess I'm on level 1 now. This reset bug is crazy. They better give me the grand prize that's all I have to say. I guess I'm going to have to put in a ticket. I am super disappointed. 😵

Message 78 of 97 (464 Views)

Hero
@givememore86 Noooooo 😱 That reset bug is horrible 😣 I hope you’ll get your game & stuff back and properly compensated 🥺

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 79 of 97 (443 Views)

Hero
@givememore86 Oh, no!
Have you contacted CS? Keep us updated.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 80 of 97 (442 Views)