Original Post

Re: 27th of February 2020 - Grand Mansion Sweet Treat Showdown

★★★ Pro
@Ilois4
It is interesting that my statistics are different than yours:
7 rounds - 14
9 rounds - 3 plus an extra one accidentally purchased
10 rounds - 4
This just shows that everyone's game is a little bit unique to each other. Also I have noticed that I'm failing a lot more on the 7 Rounders, and yet I keep on getting more of them. And with me going only to level six most the time I'm only getting 3 Royals unless I pay for an extra Royal. I do believe this is my all-time record of 7 routers in a single STS though.
Message 61 of 97 (736 Views)

Hero
@givememore86 Difficult 7 rounders sometimes make me wonder if they are worth to even play. 😆 Playing really safely doesn’t bring many royal tokens. 🤯

Compared to last STS this is tougher, I ended up failing all 3 challenges yesterday on first and second rounds. 🚒 💦 🍪 🔥 🤦‍♀️

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 62 of 97 (711 Views)

★★ Pro

Okay okay..7 days left now in european time and i am doing good .

THE LAST TIME I WAS AT THIS TIME OF THE EVENT DONE, because of the golden ticket.

So the golden ticket win drooped btween 18 - 20 boxes this time.

60 of 78 boxes opened with the golden ticket now.

But i do not finish a round with under 93%.That is like we told before too much risk.

You can still make it better with the golden ticket, but i think its a bit unfair at all with the actual failing rate.

For all players! Off course!

Message 63 of 97 (654 Views)

★★★ Pro
@jayivy666 Aaaaaah the good ol"days when 87% would be a passing bake. Not anymore my friend, not anymore.
Okay now get back to me, I'm have this dilemma, I need this grandfather clock I'm pretty okay with the regular boxes, but I'm two days behind on the Royal boxes. I was going to quit once I got that grandfather clock, but I had to get the swan bathtub for some reason. Why couldn't be the grandfather clock. I bet the game is just going to give me colors and the grandfather clock is going to be the last thing I get.
Message 64 of 97 (641 Views)

★★★ Pro

Exhibit A:

20200306_134454.jpg

Sim world problems!!!!

Message 65 of 97 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

LOL @givememore86 ,,

I thought everyone knew that EA listens to your thoughts and once you have mentally said that is what you want,  EA says "SO YOU THINK,  HMMMF"  LOL  It has happened to me several  times back in he day, when we would get duplicates and not a Hot Dog  Costume or Gnome Costume did I get,    We have to find a way to block their mind reading.  hahahaha

I do hope  you get your Clock,

Message 66 of 97 (644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@givememore86😁😁😁haha...awesome...lol...

look it are only 5 days left and i still have to open10 small boxes and 3 royal boxes. One try left today...in a half hour...it is so annoying....

Can we just get new collections and new stuff in game without paying real cash the whole time? 

Ye and the colours...😑😑😑😑😑

And i hope patty will give you the clock..its a beautiful item 😑💖💕 if not then put her salt in her cake..

Message 67 of 97 (586 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro

I don't know if this is an Easter Egg or not, but if you look at the tub towards the front of it, do you see an alien or a lion's head? If that was intentional that's really dope, but if it's not then I guess I have an active imagination.

20200306_222705.jpg

Message 68 of 97 (544 Views)

★★★ Pro

Current update, I got the grandfather clock yesterday, alI I needed today was the monocle and I got it. Now I'm just playing for the colors. I am one and a half box's off the daily goals on the Royal boxes, and a day ahead my daily goals on the regulars. I just might get the grand prize. But if I don't I'm not going to be upset. If I have to buy an extra Bake Off at the end.I just might buy it. 😍

I bought both of the packs so I think I did pretty good.

Message 69 of 97 (543 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@givememore86I see that too .lol.....

The illaminatas are testing us...the Landgrab family!!!!!
😲

Yay! Glad you got the clock ...

And now (attention off topic allert) let us get this amazing bunny suuuuuuuit and pls Firemonkeys give us a rerun of the old whirpool eveeeeeeent pleassseeee😍

Yes...... i am still annoying and spammmmming a bit to get the golden whirpool !

Whirpoolevent rerun for president!!!!!!!😁

FTW 💪👙!!!!

Message 70 of 97 (510 Views)