Re: 27th of February 2020 - Grand Mansion Sweet Treat Showdown

by givememore86

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Hero

@givememore86 

I was also a bit frustrated because it seemed I lost frequently on one of the first three rounds and had to choose between paying Sim cash or simply forfeit. 

The ticket does not lower the fail rate. It includes, amongst other things, better chance or rewards on rounds 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10. You can find the whole description on post #1 .

I have some screenshots of what we can get with access to the Top Mixer. This is a sample of free things and better chances (8% and 10% for free):

Tap on the images to enlarge.

ProTicketFree.jpg

Here is a sample of different things we can get for 2, 4 or 6 sugar cubes. Examples for "Better chance" are 18% success for 2 sugar cubes instead of 4 or 50% for 4 cubes instead of 6.

ProTicket2+4.jpg

@jayivy666 

I have asked if there have been changes in the number of daily ads. The answer is that they haven’t changed anything regarding ads, but the number of ads may vary according to your country and download speed.

Can't wait to start the event today 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 21 of 97 (753 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SalixCat Wow 3 Royals for 2 sugar cubes. Yes please. I can understand why people like it. Even deals for simcash. I could see it's probably worth buying. Hopefully next time if I am feeling the grand-prize I will definitely try it. Thank you so much Cat.
Message 22 of 97 (717 Views)

Hero
@givememore86 You're welcome 😊
Yes, it's not bad. This combined with the ads works fine. Maybe next time there's something you like. Another idea is to do the challenges for gems, tickets and Simoleons.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 23 of 97 (713 Views)

I kinda like the monocle and the doors but other than that, im probally not going to go all out on it. I have a feeling that its still going to be easy to fail even though you have 97% pass rate and then think we will be desperate to use tons of money. I learned the hard way not to do that since i lost tons of money to get an item i never even wanted. Maybe i would give it a try if we didnt have to worry about color swaps being its own prize. Like seriously.

Message 24 of 97 (697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi Cat  😊

..i did not ask this 😂😂😂😂ty through

@jayivy666 

I have asked if there have been changes in the number of daily ads. The answer is that they haven’t changed anything regarding ads, but the number of ads may vary according to your country and download speed.

Can't wait to start the event today 

Well i played the first three rounds and lost one but opened one royal box and got the butler outfit.
The monocle (that is pretty cool) the big window and the small stone way.

I am adding two screenshot of the new big window.

That you can see how it will look and i really like it.
It looks pretty.

I am not happy that these items are again in a STS like the chemny. But i am building a lot in game and the golden ticket is not much expensive.

And it would be nice if we could get then more of only one item in a box..like chairs, wibdows and doors.

It should be 6 of each then. Also with fences...a small set of them.

I am willing to buy it this time again because i love to create houses and its very pretty with all the stuff.

But i would not waste real cash for this golden STS tickets in the future when i do not like the grand prize.

I will just save gold for the windows. Next costs 4200 Simoleons. That is a way to much and it goes up with every single window , fences or doors you will buy.

You do not need to build it all arround your house just to line the house infront with the housegate and so on.

Then it will look epic and you do not need 200 k gold for all the fences and so on.

It really needs to be changed..this gold amount you need is pretty annoying.

But with the artwork i am pretty ok at all.

It does not really fit to my actual housestyle but you can see the beautiful effect from the big window in the mansion house style.

I would like to complete this pack with the golden ticket, and will invest in it because i would like to have this collection complete without stress.

In my eyes it is beautiful and has a special effect on your whole house creation.
You can still mix modern and mansion style with different colours.

For people who love to build and create houses its a good set.

Good luck and please have fun you all!

😊💕

Message 25 of 97 (678 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Can someone with a Sweetheart Spa confirm that you cannot get energy replacement as a bathtub in the home event? I was only able to control the lights on it, and had to put in my other bathtub.

By the way I love the windows @jayivy666 😍

Message 26 of 97 (649 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@givememore86 

It's working for me. You might need to scroll up/down because that option can be under turning lights on. 

Screenshot_20200227-223658_The Sims.jpg

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 27 of 97 (644 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SalixCat thank you Cat, now I can put back my spa. 😍
Message 28 of 97 (631 Views)

★★ Pro

@givememore86  schrieb:
@FreezerSim100% agree with your analysis, to make a fence around your house would probably cost somewhere around the range of 200k simoleons and maybe 30 llama zooms. It's not worth it. 

-----------------------------

Yes  this will be to expensive.
Sure thing...but you can buy some fences and build it smart.

Then it will look amazing . Depends on how you will build it.

I am having a lot of ideas and can not wait to build it.

But i will use the golden ticket untill the last STS day this time.

Message 29 of 97 (612 Views)

Hero

You're right sorry @jayivy666 

It was @Ilois4 who mentioned it. I have asked if there have been changes in the number of daily ads. The answer is that they haven’t changed anything regarding ads, but the number of ads may vary according to your country and download speed.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 30 of 97 (559 Views)