Re: 26th of October 2020 – Fright Night Treasure Hunt

by jayivy666

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hello again!

I want to give some feedback to the game playing with the treasure hunt pack for this time:

Well i am still good in time with collecting but i wanted to let you know that i am not happy this time with the pack.

The last time i was almost done at this part of the event.

I failed a lot of rounds at smallfry without spending gold because it is really expensive to play save for the golden bunnies.

I think if you buy this pack you should be save on getting the big treasure prize.

Now i am a bit disappointed because i probably will have to buy another simcash pack, if i will fail more on the golden bunnies, that i did not waste the cash for the treasure pack.

And i got another point:

If an eventpack cost 10 dollars like the baking ticket on the STS, then please add a unique item to this pack which gives partypoints for example. So if you loose then you still have that for paying the eventticket. Or like i said make it save ....

For the rest of the animations and all the new stuff i am very happy.

Thanks for listening and a lot of greetings 😊💓

Message 11 of 15 (466 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@jayivy666 I agree, the bunnies seem much more difficult to obtain this time and no way I want a llama zoom ticket for a dig prize, I have ~300 with nothing to do with them already. The simcash for a second dig is way too much without them doing a LOT of it in the pack.
Message 12 of 15 (456 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@VidaBlissYes, so i had the idea that they maybe could add an item to the eventpack , what gives partypoints.....something special and usefully and not random stuff which does nothing to your game and only looks good maybe.

I does not has to be such a big prize item with 75,80 or 100 pt , but maybe something small  what gives 40 -  60 pt in your party.

💓

Message 13 of 15 (423 Views)

Hero

I still need 425 bunnies and 1200 relics to get the grand prize.. I haven’t used simoleons to scan the dig sites but if I want the grand prize I’m going to have to pay for scanning since I don’t believe I’ll get bunnies from half the digs I got left.

In the beginning the first 2 days were unlucky with bunnies, got bunnies 1 out of 6 digs.. At this point from all the digs I’ve done, 40 % gave bunnies. I don’t think it’ll continue with these odds though and in the end the odds would be closer to 33%. 🤔 

I haven’t decided if I want the grand prize or not 😄 All the items are nice looking, the bookshelf and the dress are cool.. but I don’t feel the urge to get the grand prize. (Also Halloween is over)  I’m still waiting for FOMO to hit.. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 14 of 15 (383 Views)

Hero

Quick addition if someone here is interested: 

I did 56 digs, used 10 000 Simoleons in 2 digs, got the grand prize 5h before the event ended.

I also got 5 LZ tickets, 15 gems, 1 cupcake, 45 SimCash, 180 Simoleons. Yay for SC, nay for LZ 😄

In the end I calculated that I got bunnies from 37% of all the digs I did without simoleons.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 15 (314 Views)