Betreff: 26th of November 2019 - Sweet Treat Showdown Cozy Home

by jayivy666

Original Post

★★★ Pro
@jayivy666 no it didn't start yet, we are all still waiting for that update. The update is supposed to be available around 3 PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) p.m. They based the time from how Maxis did it in Cali.
Message 11 of 63 (598 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@givememore86Ye i just noticed it ..lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 i installed the game new..haha..anyways..thought it is my phone for first 😂😂😂😂😂

It is still the 25th in that time zone...☺thanks

Message 12 of 63 (598 Views)

★★★ Pro
@jayivy666 LMAO, I live in New York and once I get the update I'll tell you.
Message 13 of 63 (595 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@givememore86😆😂😂😂😂 i know it now. .. it will be tomorrow in the evening here..just was one day to early cuz its the 26. Of November here. Ty

Message 14 of 63 (574 Views)

Re: 26th of November 2019 - Sweet Treat Showdown Cozy Home

Hero

I’d like the fireplace with the party action but all the other stuff doesn’t look so appealing.. At this point I’m like “Well, the Bottle of Branches looks good” 😂 The pictures are small, so the items look better (hopefully) in real size.

To get the grand prize I am willing to invest some simoleons but it’s a slippery slope 💸 The Sweet tokens are easier to come by but the Royal tokens. Apparently there’s another Showdown coming after this one, so cannot spend too much on this one

But mostly I’d like a stress free Showdown 🧘‍♀️ And peace for all 😄 Happy baking everyone!

Ps. I like the idea that you can also buy with the tokens, so yay for change 😄 Lets see if I have tokens to actually buy something 😬

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 63 (519 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Ilois4 I like the Royal tokens rewards, modern dining table and chairs, also the new door.

@jayivy666 @givememore86 @katclawsx3 

This will be my strategy for this bake-off, tested and proven to succeed on the previous bake-off. 

• I will purchase 25 cupcakes. That is 300 Sim cash.

• I will use these 25 cupcakes only as boost during special bake-off events in order to get 90 extra sweet treat tokens.

• I will watch ads to maximize number of tokens awarded.

• I will not use sugar on the first three rounds of a challenge.

• In case of failure on any of the first three rounds, I will pay Sim cash in order to continue.

• Failure from round four will mean forfeit.

• I will not buy more sugar with Simoleons, cupcakes or Sim cash. I might try my luck and go through another round with very little sugar... or maybe not.

• I will not stress. Normally I only have time to open the game twice a day, so I will say I play in a casual and relaxed way.

What do you think? What's your strategy?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 16 of 63 (512 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SalixCat I like your strategy. I'm definitely looking to change mine, at the end I ended up with 30 gifts all together. Originally I thought it was 27, but it was really 30 I did not realize the Royal boxes were 10 royals each and I was able to get three more royal boxes. What I think I did wrong was that I was using sugar cubes to buy sugar tokens or gems on the first or second round that's why I had a big failure rate. I will only use a cupcake the long event at home. I'm conflicted, I usually fail at the third round so I think I will use sugar cubes to make sure that I get to at least 90%. I will NOT STRESS out. If I find myself completely behind the daily goals near the end of the event, I will use the 30 simcash to make up a round. I want this grand prize, because I failed the last time a chimney was offered on STS. But since you tested, and passed the third round last time I might go for the third rounds with doing nothing. I am just iffy about it because I want to win this one. I will give my results at the end. 😍
Message 17 of 63 (502 Views)

★★ Pro
@SalixCat Hello ☺

The way without stress is also what i will do. I really like the big prize but i will survive if i do not get it. My house is full with wonderful stuff. I am doing this for fun so i like your opinion and the opinion from givememore .

The strategy you want to do is smart, because if you really want to invest simcash then i also would wait untill the end and invest what will be needed to finish it sucessfully.

I am allways a bit chaotic in events..idk why but most time i am lucky....i remember when i had the first whirpoolevent..and i won it really fast... that was nice....did not do much 😃...

Well ok..i will play one risk round and the other two in a day from that three i will play safe....

I will invest all the free cupcakes gifts for the extra 90 tokens.

I will not spend simcash.

And will not use in game gold.

Well let's do this again 😊.....
Message 18 of 63 (493 Views)

★ Apprentice
@SalixCat Hello, I still did not get the event Frown I’m EST Frown
Message 19 of 63 (440 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Skylover29 you should have it. I am in the time the same time zone as you and just completed the first Bake Off. Did you download the update yesterday?
Message 20 of 63 (476 Views)