Betreff: 26th of November 2019 - Sweet Treat Showdown Cozy Home

by givememore86

Original Post

26th of November 2019 - Sweet Treat Showdown Cozy Home

[ Edited ]
Hero

A new Sweet Treat Showdown event starts the 26th of November 10:00 a.m. PT.

Event duration: 11 days.

The Fan Fave Quest will also be available and will award extra tokens.

The fireplace is a party item with 75 party points. 

CozyHomeEN.jpg

FanFave.jpg

There will be two packs that can be purchased with tokens, available for 8 days from the 26th of November.

CozyHomeSpecial.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 63 (2,459 Views)

Re: 26th of November 2019 - Sweet Treat Showdown Cozy Home

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@SalixCat

THANK YOU. Two things I noticed: is less Royal boxes to open, but there is less days to get it done. I guess this is doable. Do you know if the chimney is a 75 point party item?

Message 2 of 63 (2,405 Views)

Re: 26th of November 2019 - Sweet Treat Showdown Cozy Home

[ Edited ]
Hero

UPDATED

@givememore86

The fireplace is a party item with 75 party points.  It has smoke animation so it looks like a real one. 

Let's do this bake-off in a relaxed way, just like last one. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 63 (2,393 Views)

★★ Pro

Thanks 💓 i will try this. I like it! Let us see if this will work a bit better without investing simcash 😊

I will farm jewels again but will be carefully becaus i like the big win..it is unique.

Message 4 of 63 (2,280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@jayivy666I think a better thing to do, definitely not to do anything on the first two rounds. That seems to trigger a higher fail rate. Whenever I tried to hit anything on the first or second round that's usually when I failed. I am planning not to do anything on the first and second round.

Maybe on Higher rounds I will throw some sugar cubes down, but not on the lower challenges. I am planning to risk a little bit more, I gained a lot of simoleons for the past 2 weeks I'm ready to go. They definitely made some adjustments to the game, I'm willing to see how that plays out.

Message 5 of 63 (2,283 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

What is with all these drab colors?  Are the Devs. afraid of

primary colors?

I absolutely HATE that we have to spend so many Cookies or Crowns just to get  random color swatches.  

...OR, (as I’ve said before) at least give us the option to purchase the color swatches we want after the STS event ends, because right now I have tons of mismatched items & furniture in my storage that I’ll never use. 

TBH, the ONLY item I like this go round, is the Fireplace, which I won’t be playing for, as I really dislike these STS events, & never finish them.

FingersCrossed that the WinterFest Event is brought back 👍

~ Debbie Downer 😂

Message 6 of 63 (2,260 Views)

★★ Pro
@katclawsx3 😂😂😂😂😂i really like you 💖
Message 7 of 63 (2,256 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@givememore86Sounds good ye first two rounds are often waste..welll but we need to test it new out now....maybe its different..we will see it now...i risk one baking round and make some other save in balance..i got the experience that this worked best for me.....last STS i really risked a lot lol...

Message 8 of 63 (2,255 Views)

★★★ Pro
@katclawsx3 if you follow the daily goals, as seen on The Sims Reddit made by conspicuousnipples, it will be a lot easier for you. They have not put out the daily goals yet, but that actually helped me get to the finish and collect the grand prize. Most likely the person will put it out tomorrow. Glass half-filled my friend. You got this. 😍
Message 9 of 63 (2,240 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@givememore86Did it allready start? I see nowhere an update 😨 a bit confused now ☺ it is arrounrounnnnnd half past eight eveningtime here now and i see nooooooo update.....

Oh wait i guess its still the 25 th in pm pt (time zone) USA 😁😁😁😁😅😅😅😅 lol is it?

I am in europe...

Message 10 of 63 (2,244 Views)