Re: 26th of February 2020 – Wumples wishlist #21

by dissenterjasmine

Original Post

Hero

Thought about skipping this due to lame prizes but at least now I started the quest since I wanted something to do.. other than just grinding money.

Maybe the ladies shirt turns out to be cool in some other color 🤞 I don’t have huge expectations on the men’s shirt since it looks like the one I already got from earlier Wumples. I would be pleasantly surprised though if it turned out to be a bit longer than the other shirt 😄

Hoping that the fashion gems are added back to Wumples prizes in the future.. 💎 👍

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 20 (645 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Funny...i was asking longer ago for more fashion gems by doing the Wumple quest..and the answer is now : ... they made it one chapter longer and you get no fashion gems at all.

Loooool..  

Why should i run for one piece of clothes 5 days which is random....????😲

It should be a unique outfit or a set then....

This game could be so wunderful again..why are you doing this?

Ok here is my answer Firemonkey Studios:

I am thankfully for all the  pretty and amazing  new stuff..really..B U T :

This changes after the last Update are the same like you would tell us personally that we are dumb ...doing this quest with such crappy prizes and this time amount which it takes.

Same with the gold and much other stuff...

Several other threads here in the forum...

It seems like that this was changed in a rush ..for the last update..

What the heck is going on?

Message 12 of 20 (626 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Expert

The clothes rewards are just ok....To finish this or not, that's my simple dilemma.

If there's no good changes here in TSM gameplay I might just play more PvZ3 which is still EA which just had a soft launch. The game is addictive of course, it's definitely well developed. #ThatsJustTheWayGamersAre

Message 13 of 20 (595 Views)

Hero

Here are the rewards:

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 14 of 20 (504 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Women’s shirt looks nicer in other colors, sad to see it’s glitched.. 🤨

And the men’s shirt.. it is short 🤔 That was the issue with earlier shirt too, it looks like a kid’s shirt and if my sim is wearing it, I just keep staring if I see skin when he stretches a bit to some direction  😂 

I have not finished the quest yet, it took 8 hours before I got back in the game due to the server issues. Now I still have time to finish.. but if the servers go down again, then most likely not 🙄 

edit: typo

Message 15 of 20 (479 Views)

★★ Pro
@Ilois4 Maybe it was washed to hot the shirt for men...lol...or Wumple' s dryer is broken 😁
Message 16 of 20 (464 Views)

Hero
@jayivy666 Could be 😄

I did finish the quest 🥱
Hoping the women’s shirt get fixed soon, thinking of spending 30 simcash to cowboy boots 😆

Message 17 of 20 (454 Views)

★★ Pro
@Ilois4 Why not..defintly would fit to it..☺
Message 18 of 20 (443 Views)

Hero
@Ilois4 I also hope it will be soon fixed. Made a bug report for that issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Hold-Your-Holsteins-Shirt-visual-bug/m-p/8793461#M15167

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 19 of 20 (413 Views)

★ Apprentice

I like wumples wish list because it forces me to work my sims to get coins and darn llamas.  I need both for extending my land.  I use to have a stash built up, but it's been depleted buying rooms and land. The shirts done look that bad with the other color choices we have.  I have the burgundy with black details on my sim guy and it looks pretty snazzy!!  

I was wondering if 4 sims is going to be our limit always, or might this change with all these new lots of land that we have available?

Message 20 of 20 (362 Views)