Rif.: 25th of January 2021 – Charming Crafts STS

by kg122cin3h6t

Original Post

25th of January 2021 – Charming Crafts STS

Hero

Thanks to EA Game Changers and Firemonkeys for providing early access to this content. Thanks @Phantomlover1717  for The Sims 4 images.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 1 of 5 (827 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thank you for the information @SalixCat.

Now that the event started on mu phone, I see 100% that this is not a new hobby. It's just a bunch of furniture that occupies a lot of space in your house.

Honestly it's disappointing. It's a lot of time since we don't have a new hobby or a new career.

The developers are forgetting that relationships, hobbies and careers are a hihe part of the game: we have to play them multiple times everyday to earn money. It would be nice to have something new.

Message 2 of 5 (666 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Right? They could have added a sewing hobby. That would have been fun. I've mostly quit this game because I completed all the hobbies and careers I can, and since I don't buy packs, I can't really access anything new. Sims Mobile needs new careers and hobbies, stat.

Message 3 of 5 (664 Views)

★ Guide

That is exactly what I was going to ask if crafting can be a new hobby. 
What’s the point of all this stuff if you can’t use it?

Would be nice if we could have some new hobbies and new relationships. Maybe Horror movie fans with all the vampire stuff. I guess that is what geeks are for. 
it does just seem to be getting boring, and I really love this game, but I’m maxed out of everything almost. Heck, my married sons had to get girlfriends to do some of the new relationships. That made me feel bad for them to cheat on their wives. 

Message 4 of 5 (660 Views)

Betreff: 25th of January 2021 – Charming Crafts STS

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SalixCat ty for showing this!

This STS is a bit weird..sorry to say this...it is a totally grandfather and grandmother topic...the hair and all the stuff 😂🙈

Yes that is all i wanted to say to this...lol

Please give us awesome stuff for young Sims! 💓

A lot of greetings! 

Message 5 of 5 (587 Views)