Re: 220 Majong

by 3gkids

Original Post

I have been stuck on level 220 pogo mahjong sanctuary for a couple of weeks.

★★★ Newbie

I have been stuck on level 220 pogo mahjong sanctuary for a couple of weeks. I used all of my power ups. I think it's rigged to force you to buy power ups. How can you advance when the game starts with just a couple of open tiles. Sometimes it shows 0 matches, but matching tiles may be stacked, so I stay in the game and try all open tiles to see if the match is under it.  It's never enough to keep advancing in the game, however.   Also, when you match clippers, they don't open up needed tiles; they open up buried tiles. It's rigged, and I'm going to not renew when my membership comes due. You used to be fun, Pogo, but not when you rig the games to make money.

Message 31 of 39 (994 Views)

Re: I have been stuck on level 220 pogo mahjong sanctuary for a couple of weeks.

★★★ Pro

@4blueladyblue 

Definitely not rigged. I got it on my 5th try and used no power ups. I have not spent any real money on this game. I use feathers on the rare occasion I buy power up. 

Message 32 of 39 (987 Views)

HOW to move up in level in Mahjong Sanctuary from 220 ?

★ Apprentice

please i am unable to move any father than level 220 in mahjong Sanctuary. It will only give 2 chances in the beginning and i am trying to move up and this has been over 5 months i am stuck here and spent all gems on this too .

Message 33 of 39 (916 Views)

Re: HOW to move up in level in Mahjong Sanctuary from 220 ?

★★★ Newbie

I"ve been stuck on level 220 for weeks. I've used 15 power shuffles in one game and in the end it gave me an error message and told me that it couldn't shuffle and I lost. NOw there is a badge for winning games and I keep trying but I just can't get it. Help!! Like, don't give me advice, I"ve been playing pogo mahjong games forever. Skip the level for me OR SOMETHING. please.

Message 34 of 39 (817 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Been playing now for four days. they give you three moves and out. Powerups are of no use in this game.

Message 35 of 39 (652 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Been playing for four days and power ups are of no help. Usually 3 moves and done.

Message 36 of 39 (652 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I was playing level 220 for about 2 weeks. I tried all of the power ups. the only one that helped me pass it was the egg power up (hold an extra card). Hope this helps!

Message 37 of 39 (625 Views)

★ Novice
I have been on level 220 for at least one month and thinking it cannot be won 😗
Message 38 of 39 (519 Views)

★ Novice
@Tookie0711 Thx. I will see if that helps me
Message 39 of 39 (518 Views)