2022 Update sugestions for Sims Mobile

by SenyorSimon

Original Post

2022 Update sugestions for Sims Mobile

★★★ Newbie

Sul Sul! Greetings from Philippines. So, as the title says, this post will be covering best suggestions majority would like to have in sims mobile!

I would first like to mention the purpose of this. We mobile phone players always or most of the time feel the least when it comes to sims. Maybe because of sims in mobile phones is far different and has less features than on Pc or other platforms. Adding these ideas to game will make playes to not get bored and play your game FOREVEEERRR! The graphics is perfect in sims mobile but there are many things that seems missing. IN OTHER WORDS, THE GAME IS BORING BECAUSE THESE FEATURES  ARE MISSING!

1. Pets - Pets are not so necessary but will really make the game enjoyable. Plus stories with pets or even without will do. A real-life simulator game needs a real-life looking living things.

2. Resizable SwimingPools/ Actual Pools - Okay haha, we have hot tubs in Sims mobile but a pool seems to be missing.

3. More interactive actions - Why put a coffee pot if you can't do anything to it but just to look or admire it? For example, coffee pots or chocolate cookie jar only have the "Admire" options which actually looks useless.

Part two of No.3 - Logical Actions - we have the TV infront of the sofa or a chair but when i tap the TV to watch, the sim do it standing. Why not make the sim act logical and make it sit when it has something to sit on,  to watch TV. In Sims Freeplay, sims do this. If they watch TV, they sit IF THERE'S A CHAIR OR SOFA INFRONT OF THE TV.

! Another is about the dish. Yes, you can cook in sims mobile and you can put the cooked dish on a plate on the table. You can put it anywhere same to furnitures, even in floors. NOW, i put it on the dining table and tap it to be eaten by my sim, the sim pick the plate up, go to the bathroom, and there he eats. THERE'S LITERALLY A CHAIR ON THE DINING TABLE, ALL COMPLETE, BUT THE SIM CHOSES TO EAT IN THE BATHROOM?

4. Flat roof option - some of us dont want a low or high-tip roof but simply a flat roof. I think, you can make it better by making it possible to put glass in the roof as a style.

5. Make it possible to add balconies!

Thats some of it.

---------------------------

Yes this will please us players but i bet, this will make the game better and you will gain more profit to the game. Promise, all of us will like it, and so you will.

Message 1 of 2 (1,190 Views)

Re: 2022 Update sugestions for Sims Mobile

★★★★★ Apprentice

been harping on this for almost a year now, but I would like to see some basic inclusion of disabled sims. Wheelchairs should be an option from the get-go in Sim creation, and even if coding those into the game is asking too much, it would be literally the easiest thing ever to add an option for prosthetic limbs. If you can code clothing, you can code limbs to look prosthetic, even if it's too much trouble to make Sims with plain old missing limbs. Even just adding an option to give your Sim a cane, a hearing aid, *something* to show that y'all game devs know disabled people exist? that would be great

Message 2 of 2 (883 Views)