2022 Sims Mobile INVENTORY Suggestion

by 0kronus7

Original Post

2022 Sims Mobile INVENTORY Suggestion

★★★★★ Novice

If you want us to keep buying things for the daily task, let us at least have the capability to do something about all the inventory we won't need anymore.

I really don't understand the LOGIC behind not including the SELL feature on Sims Mobile when it's available on other EA mobile games. And it's been forever since we simmers requested it so for next year, I'm suggesting other options.

OPTION 1: Destroy items from our inventory. No need for anything in return. Especially for items of low cost.

OPTION 2: Destroy items on ECO Workshop. Here, some parts for exchange are expected. Of course it will depend on the item destroyed, and again, I don't mind not getting any simoleons for low cost items.

OPTION 3: Trade items on a Trading Depot. I got this from Simcity Mobile. But instead of parts, we can trade items for a maximum number, say 10 items at a time, and at a secondhand price. This can help us get rid of items and helping new simmers get higher quality items at a lower price.

OPTION 4: Auction items on an Auction House. Instead of the nosy neighbors offering exclusive stuff, let other simmers do that!! We can sell items we don't need and remove from our inventory while other simmers are still paying for it because like all auction house, EA can get a commission for it.

Message 1 of 1 (459 Views)