Re: 2019 pregnancy cheat not working

by AprilTheSimmer96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2019 pregnancy cheat not working

★★★ Novice

How do I know if the twins cheat worked? And how do I force labor? The labor cheat didn't work. 

(Xbox 9ne s console)

Message 1 of 12 (29,283 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

@AKCkittkitty2, some time ago the pregnancy cheats and some others were removed from the game because they weren't supposed to be included in the first place! OopsFrown  Some other cheats were removed as well.  You will just have to wait until your Sim gives birth, and then see if you have twins or not. Raised eyebrow

It won't help you in this pregnancy, but in the future, tere are some things you can do to up your chances of having twins without using a cheat!  

1) You can have your Sims purchase the Fertile trait in the Aspiration Rewards panel if you have enough Aspiration points.  The Fertile trait costs 3000 Aspiration Reward Points. Click on your Sims Aspiration panel and there should be what looks like a gift box. That is the Rewards Store button.  Click on it and there will be a list of traits or potions you can purchase.  (Potions are a one-time use item, while traits are permanent.) Scroll down to the Fertile trait.  If you can, you might want to purchase it for both your female and male Sims to raise their chances of having a child or to raise their chances of having twins or even triplets.  Keep in mind twins are rare and triplets are very rare.Angel

2) You can also  purchase a lot trait that will increase your chances of having twins or triplets!  Go into Build/Buy Mode and in the upper left corner there will be an icon that looks like a house with the letter "I" on it. Click on that and it will open your lot traits.  If you already have 3 lot traits, you can swap one out for the one you want.  The trait that increases the chance of having twins is called "On a Ley Line"  The great thing about this is that it doesn't cost anything! :eahigh_file:

Best of luckFingers crossed, and Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (29,271 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

@AKCkittkitty2, some time ago the pregnancy cheats and some others were removed from the game because they weren't supposed to be included in the first place! OopsFrown  Some other cheats were removed as well.  You will just have to wait until your Sim gives birth, and then see if you have twins or not. Raised eyebrow

It won't help you in this pregnancy, but in the future, tere are some things you can do to up your chances of having twins without using a cheat!  

1) You can have your Sims purchase the Fertile trait in the Aspiration Rewards panel if you have enough Aspiration points.  The Fertile trait costs 3000 Aspiration Reward Points. Click on your Sims Aspiration panel and there should be what looks like a gift box. That is the Rewards Store button.  Click on it and there will be a list of traits or potions you can purchase.  (Potions are a one-time use item, while traits are permanent.) Scroll down to the Fertile trait.  If you can, you might want to purchase it for both your female and male Sims to raise their chances of having a child or to raise their chances of having twins or even triplets.  Keep in mind twins are rare and triplets are very rare.Angel

2) You can also  purchase a lot trait that will increase your chances of having twins or triplets!  Go into Build/Buy Mode and in the upper left corner there will be an icon that looks like a house with the letter "I" on it. Click on that and it will open your lot traits.  If you already have 3 lot traits, you can swap one out for the one you want.  The trait that increases the chance of having twins is called "On a Ley Line"  The great thing about this is that it doesn't cost anything! :eahigh_file:

Best of luckFingers crossed, and Happy Simming! Party hat

Message 2 of 12 (29,272 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ok, and I heard there are cheats for teen pregnancy? Do any of them work for Xbox one?

Message 3 of 12 (29,263 Views)

Champion

@AKCkittkitty2, no.  Teen pregnancy would up the rating on the Sims 4. There was never a teen pregnancy cheat, even when there were other pregnancy cheats! Raised eyebrow  There are some Mods for PC and Mac that allow this, but not for console.  But don't feel too bad because Mods and Custom Content (CC) can really mess your game up if you don't take care of them. They require a lot of work on your part to make sure you have the latest version, which can become outdated anytime EA updates the game. Devil The Mods creators have to update their creations and then you have to check with them to make sure the mods you want are up to date, and if they aren't then when you have a problem with them in your game, you have to sort through all of your Mods and CC to find what is causing the problem! Disappointed This is why I never use them!  Large smile

Message 4 of 12 (29,261 Views)

★★★ Novice

Would be nice if teen pregnancy was in game allowed. Would make for great dramas!!!! As well as I feel like EA is discriminating against people who are teen parents. An that's just not cool.

Message 5 of 12 (29,254 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@AKCkittkitty2, they aren't' discriminating against Teen parents.  Being a teen parent is incredibly difficult and should not be encouraged! Disappointed  Having teen pregnancy in a light-hearted game is actually trivializing teen parents.  Devil  It would be using their plight in order to have a few laughs, and I don't think something as serious as teen pregnancy should be treated in that manner! Disappointed   They don't have it in the game because it isn't appropriate for this type of game.  Also, it would raise the ESRB rating from a rating of Teen to Mature, which would be for people 17 years and older!  That would prevent a lot of people from playing the game. 

Message 6 of 12 (29,250 Views)

★★★ Novice

When explained like that I now agree then. And thank you hunny!!!

Message 7 of 12 (29,242 Views)

Champion

@AKCkittkitty2, No problem!  At least this way more people can play The Sims 4, and the game doesn't trivialize people who have a very difficult situation!  

Message 8 of 12 (29,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

IKR! I have alwaysss wanted to do teen pregnancy legacy challenges and stuff

Message 9 of 12 (25,452 Views)

★★★ Guide

Sucks how pregnancy cheats had to be removed... 

I did the trimester 2 and 3 cheats in order and it looked like she was in those trimesters. But the buff never appeared on the pregnancy timer.

I skipped time before coming here to see if she'd give birth after the 1st trimester timer ran out and she didn't so I came here to see why I couldn't do them. 

Sucks how I have to disable need decay and speed up time to ultra in order to speed up the trimesters.

I wish they kept the cheats in, even though they weren't supposed to be in the game because when I have my Sim try for a baby with another I just can't wait to see how the baby would look or I just can't wait for her to finally have it.

Message 10 of 12 (18,851 Views)