Re: 2 Orders 1 complete & 1 pending , Need to cancel pending 1 please.

by BlueBlack007

Original Post

2 Orders 1 complete & 1 pending , Need to cancel pending 1 please.

★★★★ Novice

Greeting's,

Last night I tried to Pre-order the Eco Lifestyle Living Expansion pack, the 1st time it told Me that it did not go through, so I tried a 2nd time and that one did go through, But now on My Paypal account I am seeing the 2nd one completed which is ok, the 1st one is still  pending which is (Not) ok , I wish to have the pending one cancelled please, I have tried for almost 2 hours this morning trying to get into Live Chat for help, but all I get is the swirling Circle, My case # is 61263465. Please help, thank you.

Message 1 of 3 (218 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@BlueBlack007 

You need to contact Support. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-4&platform=pc&category=technical-support

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (181 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

That I have already tried for 2 days now, and today it seems that I can not even get to Live Chat cause that option is gone, I do hope they are fixing the problem, and will let Me know soon, I thank you very much for your advice just the same, Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (155 Views)