Re: 1st of June 2020 - Super Throwdown League Event Re-run

by dissenterjasmine

Original Post

Hmmm...forgive me if someone has already said this, but I remember there used to be a cap on the number of duplicates of things you could get. They really ought to bring that back. I mean, how many bars do we really need? I now have 12 juicing bars, 8 competition tables, and 12 dart pennants. Granted, a few of those are from the previous time this event aired, but it still amounts to way too many of stuff I already had. I'm really only trying to get the dartboard and the rest of the colors for the jumpsuit. 

Message 21 of 33 (865 Views)

★★★ Guide

@jayivy666 

Yes they want us to complain and love the STS.

I do not like the STS.

I would rather get duplicates.

Because in  STS ,  you end up paying quadruple for the same chair. 1 chair is 200 simoleons. If you buy 5 more of the same chair, the 6 chair is going to cost 1400. 

Message 22 of 33 (849 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jayivy666 I have 9 juice bars, geel your pain...
Message 23 of 33 (803 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

Saw this on Reddit - Funny &  Pretty Accurate 🙄😂

Message 24 of 33 (769 Views)

★★★ Guide
It's driving me bonkers. Last time this event was on I couldn't get the dart board. Now this time I cannot open it either! I have AT least 21 juice stations!!
And it was the same as the last event. I could never ever get that gold hot tub!

At least with the sweet treat challenges you have a chance to get everything.
This is the 2nd time this event has been on since I've been playing and I cannot get the hot dog suit or dart board..

Areghh frustrated
Message 25 of 33 (737 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's driving me bonkers. Last time this event was on I couldn't get the dart board. Now this time I cannot open it either! 

I'm having this issue with the female pants.

Didn't get any last time, haven't gotten any this time.

They're some of my favourite pants to use in the sims 4, so I'm kinda frustrated I can't get them here. Disappointed

Got the hair, two colors of the dartboard and the pantsuit, all but one color of the male pants, and all colors of both tops. But the female pants... none. Shocked Devil

Message 26 of 33 (693 Views)

★★★★ Guide

So...

The event is almost finished: 2 h left. It's the second time that I play this event. I collected 8000 ribbons.

I didn't get any rare item: no female hairstyle, no darts, no hot dog costume.

However I now have 9 tables, 10 bars and 13 flags.

I think there's no need to add anything else.

A complete waste of time.

Message 27 of 33 (676 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Just finished with around 40 minutes left till event ended.

These are my total loot...

Simoleons - 1,900

Simcash - 40

Fashion Gems - 10

Neon Light - 2

Color Swatch - 2

Table - 11

Bar - 9

Pennant - 11

p.s. Considering this is a re-run for me I would've liked it if I got all the remaining color swatches but no such luck.

Message 28 of 33 (648 Views)

Hero

Really frustrating event 🙄

I used 21 cupcakes during the last half of the event and opened 81 boxes in total.

Since I did this event last year, I was hoping to complete the collection but no dartboard or hotdog costume for me 😣

I got:

17 flags

16 tables

14 bars

20 gems

15  swatches

1 neon sign

2090 Simoleons

60 SimCash

Wave of Color Hair Style

Amount of duplicates is ridiculous. If at some point it’s possible to host parties on other lots then it’s convenient to have several bars 😂 The team could add some super action to those tables.. for example games, snacks.. something. 

Positive about this event: only 7 days, you get ribbons from llamazooms, every couch doesn’t have that event bubble.

Negative is that it’s next to impossible to complete the collection & all the duplicates

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 29 of 33 (634 Views)

★★ Pro
@Ilois4 I did not count the tables ..lol...well i did not want to check/know how many they are 😂😂😂😂 now in my inventory....

But i now took out the random juice bar from my house...i can not see it anymore..i am using the garden bar now with the Barback ...well it has three stars..i really can not see the tables and the bar anymore...lol

Also did not get the darts or the costume....well i am really really hoping that they will read this..

I am looking forward to the back to school rerun..

At least they brought the reruns back..

So they are listening 😂....
Message 30 of 33 (600 Views)