Re: 1st of June 2020 - Super Throwdown League Event Re-run

by katclawsx3

Original Post

★★★★★ Pro

Yeah, I’m disappointed that we’re not getting the old school events.  

I just wanted to be able to complete the COLORS to items I already have, but Nope

if we’re going to keep getting duplicates, then I wish we could have the ability to sell items for a few simoleans 

I took “some” of my duplicates and 

put them on my second lot & let the offspring have a Party  🙄😂

Message 11 of 33 (834 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@katclawsx3I really appreciate that they are back.

But it is different to old times...

I stopped counting how many juice bars i got so far ..i think 10 😂😂😂😂😂😨

And that is what i do not like...you should get a small amount of gold after you got 2 or three of them.

That was not like this before.

The random items should also give a small amount of gold because you need 250 tokens for one box.

Not 125 like in the hot tub event....balance is missing.

It is really annoying and takes away the fun ...

Well good luck 😊 enough crying...i am trying to have fun ....

Message 12 of 33 (795 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Duplicates

Duplicates

Duplicates

Duplicates.

I got the same prize form 10 consecutive box.

I'm tired of this.

Those events are a shame.

Message 13 of 33 (778 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@FreezerSimIdk if it is a shame lol but i really do not neeeeeeeeed 10 juice bars....it are 10 ..checked it ....🙄

And that is not all..if you do not get the bars then you get these tables......😖

Hm also got some new colours....but its really a pain....

I am guessing they want us to hate the old events and just love the  STS...that is my conspiracy theory 😂

Message 14 of 33 (746 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Pro

Has anyone ever figured out what hat the conversion rate from leftover

(sugar cookies, crowns, or in this case-Participation Ribbons) to Simoleans are?  

Since I only seem to be getting duplicates, I’m thinking that instead of opening chests, I should just wait for the event to end & collect the simoleans that will do me more good than the endless duplicates? 

Any thoughts about this strategy?

Message 15 of 33 (718 Views)

I've wondered what the conversion rate is for leftover tokens at the end of these events also. I think it's not very much, certainly not even a 1:1 ratio (like if you have 100 tokens it translates into 100 simoleons). In my opinion you'd make more in simoleons if by cashing the tokens in and hoping any duplicates you  get will be CAS items, which do give out simoleons in exchange. 

If you decide to hold out and see how much you get in simoleons after the event, please let us know.

Message 16 of 33 (700 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@katclawsx3

Conversion rate for STS (at least few events ago)

1 Sweet token = 0,1 Simoleons 

1 Royal token = 5 Simoleons 

Not sure how much the Ribbons are worth but I’m guessing it would be similar to Sweet Tokens rather than Royal tokens. I wasn’t left with that many duckies from the hottub event, so wasn’t paying attention to how much Simoleons I got, if any.

Duplicates suck since too many odd tables are just too many.. The bar is nice but.. too many of them is also a bore.. 🤷‍♀️ 

In the hottub event I opened approximately 150 boxes and got 6 x 15 Simcash. Keeping my hopes up that this event would also give me this kind of chance to get Simcash, so at least I keep opening the boxes 🤞 And obviously still hoping to get the hotdog suit & dartboard 🍀

edit: typo

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 17 of 33 (675 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@katclawsx3Just collect some thousand tokens next to saving gold and then open the chests. Opening more chests in one row gives a higher chance for better prices you are waiting for. That was allways like this in the old days with these sort of events...you know..maybe i do not need to tell ya this...

Good luck to you and goid luck to you all 😊

Message 18 of 33 (635 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@jayivy666 At least you got 10 juice bars. I’d gladly swap you my 10 “Darts through the ages” wall things 😂
Message 19 of 33 (580 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Beetr8😂😂😂😂😂!
i am saving now tokens for the last 3 days....i want that darts ...lol

Then i will make a big box opening...

Hm..idk if it will ever happen....

I have a bad experience with this event from the last year 😂!

At least i i got finally the big Barback juice bar...😍

I really like it..i was allways jealous when i visited friends houses(shame on me) because i had that terrible account problem and was not able to finish the quest last year...

Now it looks so shiny and sparkling in my house 😊😂😂😂

Lolz...gimme your darts 😎

Message 20 of 33 (552 Views)