1st of June 2020 - Super Throwdown League Event Re-run

by SalixCat

Original Post

1st of June 2020 - Super Throwdown League Event Re-run

[ Edited ]
Hero

The Super Throwdown League Event is coming back 1st of June, 10:00 a.m. PT. The duration of the event is 7 days.

The event includes a 27 step quest:

• The Light of Victory is the reward we will get as soon as we complete step 1. Take this item out of inventory as it will produce 125 participation ribbons each 12 hours.
  • Final reward of this quest is the Great Barback juice-off, a party item with 75 party point actions.

How to collect ribbons?

• Continue collecting ribbons by completing the three special events that award ribbons.
  • Use a cupcake on each of the special events and you will get extra ribbons.
  • Llama Zoom will award 250 ribbons.
  • Random normal events will also award ribbons.

Event packs

These two packs will be available during the duration of the event. For more details see the infographics below.

• Throwdown bonus bundle pack
  • Championship chests pack

Good luck! 😊

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 33 (4,484 Views)

Betreff: 1st of June 2020 - Super Throwdown League Event Re-run

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SalixCatTy..yay another rerun.
I am glad that we are having a break from the STS.
It is more fun this way. I am really hoping the studio will keep  this reruns next to baking.

Last year i had a small drama in this event.
We had this big server crash (maybe you remember) and i lost my account.
I had to wait 5 days to get it back and could not finish the quest.😂💖 ea gave me my account back for luck.

And i opened not so many boxes.
I am happy and looking forward.

I really want to finish the quest and if i am lucky it would be nice to get a rare prize from the boxes.
Still got the Beacon of Champignons Light from the last time i bought it.

And i really would like to have the the Great Barback Juice-off. Last time i hurried then after getting the game back, but i ran out if time lol...

If the server will be down again..lol..hopefully not....

Thanks Cat 💖💕

Message 2 of 33 (4,418 Views)

Re: 1st of June 2020 - Super Throwdown League Event Re-run

★★★★★ Pro

@SalixCat 

Hello & thank you for the walkthrough❤️
I played this when it first came out and there were a lot of color swatches I didn’t get.  

Do you know if we’ll be getting duplicates of the actual prizes  OR 

if we will be able to get the color swatches we might be missing,

because I don’t want to get dozens of items I already have - like another dozen Lawn chairs & Tables 

In the last event I ended up with even more duplicates & still didn’t get all the colors I wanted.  

Its nice that SimCash & Gems are considered prizes, but with my luck I get duplicates instead of those & I’d rather finish an Event collection anyway.  🙄 

TIA ~ kat 

Message 3 of 33 (4,341 Views)

Hero
@katclawsx3 I believe it will be like last time. Duplicates of CAS items will be compensated with Simoleons. Duplicates of furniture will not be compensated so we will get a duplicate of the item.
It was difficult to complete the collection and I'm afraid it will be the same again.
I don't have the hot dog costume, the hairstyle and several swatches of CAS items.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 33 (4,333 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@SalixCat  
Thanks for the quick reply! 
I hope you get your elusive  

Hot Dog Suit 🌭

🤞🍀 Good Luck 

Message 5 of 33 (4,330 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Still love the jumpsuit on my Sims.

I have the juice bar. I like that you can get the prize by completing the event even if you do not get all of the items.

Will play for cash and coins.

Message 6 of 33 (4,293 Views)

Hero

This was one of the first events I did last year when I started playing. I was happy to get the barback and bar. Also at some point later was happy to see that the barback was updated with party action. 🥳  Those were my only 75p party items for a long time. 🎉 

Hoping to get colors for the jumpsuit and jacket and if really lucky: hotdog costume and dart board 🍀 Money is also welcome 🤗

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 33 (4,226 Views)

★★ Pro
@Ilois4 The hot dog costume is awesome 😁
Message 8 of 33 (4,185 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Dear Game Studio!!!!!

Hm....you do not get gold now for dublicates? 

Like i saw it now you do not get any gold for a duplicate ...

Omg ..this is lame.. .

Comon why are they destroying the old school events?

You can still buy the eventpacks but with which sense now?

You get tons of dublicates now and not even one Simoleon?

And why did ppl start to collect these sets  longer ago when they can not finish them now, in the same way like before, after the third or second try...

If something is pretty good i allways also say this..

At this point i have to say that this is pretty lame ... i started few hours ago and i am feeling annoyed.... and again my game crashed during opening boxes and i lost a rare item.

And this is not because of my phone....

At least you should be able to get gold instead of thousand tables or bars....and gems....

I am disappointed again...well will continue with this bit i am encouraged ...

I do not own a gold donkey...pls make it finally a bit more fair.. and its our time and we want to have fun, while we are playing the game you are offering.

Greetings!

Message 9 of 33 (4,024 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Oooooohh! I ACTUALLY still have 13 color swatches that I need to get from this re-run! So will be playing for those & simoleons. Fortunately, I got all the items from the event before so not stressing out for this :-) Happy for new players who'll somewhat enjoy the event coz of not getting the Hot Dog costume lol

Message 10 of 33 (3,715 Views)