17th of March 2020 - "Modern Luxe" Sweet Treat Showdown

by SalixCat

Original Post

Re: 16th of March 2020 - "Modern Luxe" Sweet Treat Showdown

★★★ Pro

@SalixCat 

I still don't have my game. I did everything they asked and updated the game. Apparently you can only email EA. Is this the only way that we can get this done? They didn't even help me and they resolved my case. Do I have to make myself a Twitter account in order to get my game back? Do they only restore accounts if I talk to them on Twitter?

Message 31 of 50 (722 Views)

It might be a little confusing but you can continue your case usually on their website over here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Have you tried contacting them through the game @givememore86

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 32 of 50 (696 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Phantomlover1717 Yes to both of those things. I already made two reports today. The first report didn't even look at it I don't think because they said was resolved. I don't know why I can't get in a real person on the phone. The last email I just read the guy asked me for my game ID. That should have been right in front of his face. Then he says to restore from the cloud. If I could have done that I would have had my game already. Don't these people know what they're doing? I just sent him back an email with my ID again. I really don't know why this is so hard. My game was connected to EA and also to Google Play. I'm sorry if I sound mean-spirited I'm just a little frustrated at the moment. I don't know what to do, according to the Sims mobile I just needed to download the update which I did and then send in a report to customer service which I did two times today. And they were both not helpful. I even opened up a Twitter account just to talk to a gurus and they told me to make a report on EA help. If I uninstall and reinstall am I actually risking my game entirely? I don't want to do that. I need to talk to someone who knows what they're doing. Clearly the last person who took my report don't know what he's doing, because if they did my ID would have been staring at his face. It's 11 at night here in New York I'm going to go to bed and wake up tomorrow and make a another report. Thank You Phantom. 😍
BUNNY SUIT!
Message 33 of 50 (671 Views)

@givememore86 I know you're talking to Phantom, but I just want to chime in with some moral support. You don't sound mean spirited at all, you sound exactly what you are: frustrated. And any one of us would feel exactly the same way. We spend a lot of time and (in some cases) money on this game, and to be given the run around like you seem to be, well, it makes me feel irritated on your behalf. We're pulling for you, and here's a virtual hug (the only safe way to hug these days) 🤗.

I really hope you get your game back, and especially that bunny suit.
Message 34 of 50 (659 Views)

★★★ Pro
@thecakeisaLIE82 Thank you, I need a virtual hug right now, considering I'm in New York and I can't really be around people LMAO because everyone is pretty much quarantined themselves. I am trying to be cool with my words and not trying to be mean in the comments even though I am raging. I did spend money on this game, and I actually want to buy one of these Money Trees, I hope I get my game soon, it's almost 9 am ESt. here in New York and I'm going to put in a new report this will be the my third one. And we're just going to continue doing that hopefully today will be the day and I will get a customer service person that can help me. 🤞
Message 35 of 50 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@givememore86 

Hopefully this will bring a smile.

Your next ticket should say this:

Immediately upon viewing this email, please escalate my email to your manager who is working at home in his PJ's feeding his dog biscuits.

Yes him, that's the one.

Escalate my email to him.

I already spoke to 5 CSRs already about my issue. Let us both not have to go through that again.

Escalate please. I seriously want the manager in his PJ's .

Now if you are still reading the email at this point, we seriously have a problem but obviously you want to know this issue

Okay, here you go.....

Now that you know everything can you please escalate my email to your manager.

Thank you very much for helping me get to the right manager as quickly as possible.

Message 36 of 50 (600 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@DBrick01  Thank you it's more like four different customer service people. But I am sure to use your method on the next email. 😂
It's a joke at this point. Everyone else got their game back, except me. At least I think so, I could be wrong, I don't know. I'm just being vocal about it on this site.

Message 37 of 50 (585 Views)

★★★ Guide

I am playing the game and wondering: Why haven't anyone thrown a party?

I go the my friend list and it is gone, empty.

I see that I am no longer logged into my EA account.

I logged back in, friend's are still gone.

They must have been childhood friends. Now I guess I have to make some adulthood friends.

SMH!

Technology.

It seems as if the uodate reduced the number of crowns you get by level 6. 

Message 38 of 50 (493 Views)

Hero

@DBrick01 

1. Your friends list is most probably temporarily empty because of a bug. Could it be that you are experiencing this issue or is your list permanently empty? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Friends-Contact-list-disappeared/td-p/6722732

2. The game disconnects from EA once in a while especially after updates. It is a good idea to check this out to be sure our games are connected to EA, etc.

3. I haven't noticed the difference in the number of crowns. Do you have screenshots?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 39 of 50 (475 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SalixCat 

Thanks, my friends came back. They must love me. 

While playing the showdown, I rarely got passed round 6 bit I had atleast 10 crowns where I could buy royal box.

Now when I play all three challenges, I do not have  enough crowns to buy a box.

They reduced the number of crowns you get when you reach round 6.

I never gotten the grand prizes. I may not be able to get all the rewards. Bummer.

Message 40 of 50 (434 Views)