Re: 16th of March 2020 - "Modern Luxe" Sweet Treat Showdown

by MisuOrenji

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Oh, finally some good hairstyle for female.

That's good. Thanks. ✌🏻🥰

Love these prizes. Yay

Would be great if you try to put some clothes too... We always get most of the time furnitures from events.

It would be great to have a balance between clothes and furniture, not just furniture. (and more hairstyles please)

Message 11 of 50 (741 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I‘m actually 100% for the repeat prizes! It sucks to think that if you haven’t played the game in a bit (or if you’re a new player) you’ve missed out on all sorts of cool STS items that you may never have a chance to get again. Frown I think it’s nice to have new things for regular users but also have 1 or 2 throwbacks for new/inconsistent users as well! Standard smile

And since the showdowns are great for earning simoleans, cash, tickets etc super fast - then anyone who isn’t feeling the prizes can just play for those instead

Message 12 of 50 (711 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@SalixCat.  LMAO I just checked my ticket on EA and they closed my case.
My game is still messed up. Hopefully Firemonkeys will get everyone caught up to date in a few hours when they start their workweek.
I hope that they reach you and the other Game Changers and give you an update so you can inform everyone what to do because I know I'm not the the only one in this predicament. 🙂

I am going to try tomorrow hopefully customer service will be in the office and I will try to talk to someone on the phone I'm just hoping that can get a good rollback for me. I'd rather get the rollback before I update. Because if I don't STS will start and that will kick in the trigger of the event if I open my game. They used to have the update a few days before the STS comes in, I do not understand with all the problems that everyone is facing that they are making the update the same day as the STS. It makes no sense. I agree with Rainey in what she said on Twitter that getting the game functional is much more important than STS, and I know I'm not the only one who thinks that. They honestly should have started the STS a few days after the update so that everyone can be on the same page.

Message 13 of 50 (671 Views)

★★★ Guide

I am going to play. 

With COVID 19 taking over the world, this will give me something to do with my Sims.

Message 14 of 50 (646 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

There is new information. OP is updated.

CHANGES:

1. The game will be updated the 17th. Therefore STS will start same date.
  2. The image of Redondo Sunset Painting is now correct.

@givememore86 My suggestion is that you wait for further information from FM, most likely tomorrow, regarding what players who have lost their progress should do.

The STS has a trigger period of three days. It won't start for you unless you open the game after the update.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 15 of 50 (635 Views)

Hero
I was wondering about the painting 🖼 Also happier to start tomorrow..  Crazy event schedules 🤪

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 16 of 50 (608 Views)

★★ Pro
@DBrick01 Same here💖💕
Message 17 of 50 (567 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ChristineXe I hope they give chance to get the waching machine again Frown I missed that one Frown
Message 18 of 50 (532 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SalixCat I doubt they're going to address the glitched players today Monday the 16. Well it was fun playing this game, I'm just going to have to accept the fact that they're not going to help us. So I'm going to have to do an update and my game will still be the same, and then what? I open up my game it's still at the same level, but then I triggered STS. Then I'm going to have to go on customer service which is not going to be any help they're going to tell me that I'm on a guest account even though my game was connected and they're not going to be able to get my save. And then I can't even play. Thank you Cat for all your help, but I'm losing faith in this game. I put so much time and effort into this game it was a stress reliever and I really enjoyed it. I refuse to start from the beginning and loose all my items I worked and paid for.
I have read all the things that they put out and nothing addressed the reset bug on Twitter or the blog they just addressed the "where's the network" issue. They did not talk about the reset players or their compensation.
Before I lost my game on the 11th I was having a hard time just logging into my game and also I noticed that there was a time gap happening. Meaning, my STS bake offs were an hour off from when they were supposed to be. I do believe that the "where's the network" glitch that they have has triggered the reset bug (just a theory), because I kept on getting where's is the network bug all the time. Supposedly, that problem is fixed via the blog. And if that's the case, then hopefully no one else will get the reset bug. I do believe that those two things are connected. So if that's the case than everyone should be fine. But it's too late for a lot of us with the death glitch. ☠
Message 19 of 50 (524 Views)

★★★ Pro

For me personally, I'm not going to download the update until they talk about the reset glitch to the affected players because either way I am going to set off the STS if I open up my game. I need to be assured that I get the full amount of days to complete STS and also be assured compensation and that all my items will be there.

Message 20 of 50 (510 Views)