Re: 16th of March 2020 - "Modern Luxe" Sweet Treat Showdown

by SalixCat

Original Post

17th of March 2020 - "Modern Luxe" Sweet Treat Showdown

[ Edited ]
Hero

A new Sweet Treat Showdown event starts the 17th of March.

Event duration: 15 days.

The Sweet Treat Pro ticket will be available for $9,99USD.

The Fan Fave Quest will also be available and will award extra tokens.

CHANGES:

1. The game will be updated the 17th. Therefore STS will start same date.
  2. The image of Redondo Sunset Painting is now correct.

LuxeSTS1.jpg

Thanks to EA Game Changers and Firemonkeys for the information I have used in this event guide. Thanks @Phantomlover1717 for The Sims 4 images Heart

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 50 (2,104 Views)

Hero

Oh wow, already?
Rolling my eyes so hard I might dislocate them 👀 😂 Mostly on the timing but also that some of the items look the same as we already have in the game 🤔

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 50 (2,071 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for putting this together!!! Some of the items look very nice. Obviously I love the hair but I don't know if this is 1 I will work super hard to get. Haha. ..I'll probably be jealous when I see the new hair!!!

Message 3 of 50 (2,059 Views)

★★★ Pro
@SalixCat thank you, when does the update happen? Also for the people who are affected by the reset bug is it better to uninstall and then reinstall with this new update?
Message 4 of 50 (2,012 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Ilois4 I was thinking the same exact thing. LMAO
Message 5 of 50 (2,010 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@givememore86 If the event starts the 16th, my guess is we will have an update that day. I hope it includes bug fixes that include a solution to the reset bug. I don't think it's a good idea to uninstall your game.
Are you waiting for instructions about what to do? Maybe you can ask.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 50 (1,986 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@SalixCat. I would ask, but I don't know who to ask, and I don't have a connection to any of the EA people like you do. So I'm asking you. I guess I will not uninstall and reinstall. I'm just going to be devastated if I'm still stuck at level six after I update my game and nothing happens. If I lose my game completely and they can't fix it or help me then I'm stuck and then I can't play the game anymore. 😥

In the meantime I changed my avatar to reflect how I feel. I wish they had the Grim Reaper avatar but I guess the skeleton will have to do. ☠💀🦴🤣

Message 7 of 50 (1,974 Views)

★★ Pro

Thanks Cat 💖

Hm i am gonna make it this time probably without the golden ticket because i do not want this grand price so badly...

The female hair has a nice name....i wanted mermaid hair but this is not what i wished sadly....

Some of the royal box tokens are nice...well i will see how it works then.

😊 

Message 8 of 50 (1,927 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you, Cat!

I've been always excited with upcoming STS events. Some of the prizes has same function with items that we've already had. But I can't wait another items though, like the sun lounge and ground light. That's new! And also the luxurious fireplace and ceiling light❤

But, seems I don't like the girl haircut prize. That's similar with the curly haircut which we can buy with real money. So sad, my sims' curly long haircut won't be looked outstanding again Frown

Message 9 of 50 (1,887 Views)

Hero

@givememore86 I believe you said you have an open ticket with EA CS, so that is what I meant when I suggested you to ask someone Standard smile You should contact them in order to get instructions. That's what I would do. 

I found this on a long Tweeter thread started by a player who has lost his game progress several times and is also waiting for a solution. 

https://twitter.com/SimGuruBerty/status/1239026915731632128 

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 10 of 50 (1,853 Views)