Re: 15th of June 2021 – Hello Japan! Update

by CrazyArrow90

Original Post

14th of June 2021 – Hello Japan! Update

[ Edited ]
Hero

For more information, read the Hello Japan! Update blog notes.

TSM-CL28CalendarioJunioAgosto2021-Ny_1.png

TSM-CL28CalendarioJunioAgosto2021-2_2.png

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 1 of 17 (2,818 Views)

★ Guide

Uhm, I don't know how I feel about it, this game is getting so repetitive and boring.

At every update are added new events (which now have also become pay2win events, see the sims festival, the free pass is simply crap) but no new contents or features.

I really think this game will slowly die if they keep treating us this way, it's so stressing.

No fun at all, no new contents are added to the base game, just new boring events. (and this literally means they want us to work hard to get crappy rewards without even having fun)

This game has taken a bad turn, and honestly it's very sad.

Instead of focusing on adding new events to milk our money, they should focus on adding new contents.

Message 2 of 17 (2,767 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@FreezerSimAgreed, my friends list is a desert, almost all my friends no longer play this game, their last access is light years ago.
We asked for new towns, new maps, pets, weather changes, pregnancy, pools and a lot more... Instead all we got was eco workshop and a (Incomplete) day/night cycle which it wouldn’t have been a bad idea if they had put it everywhere and not *ONLY at home* lol

The game has the same towns almost since the release, is simply still and stale, big meh.

We get tired of waiting anxiously for the next update just to work and grind.

Message 3 of 17 (2,742 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@FreezerSim @CrazyArrow90 

What about new stories? What about incorporating all or part of the new stuff to relationship or hobby stories?

What about parties? Do you host or attend parties?

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 17 (2,715 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@SalixCatI honestly think stories and hobbies are really boring, sending a sim to work or complete a chapter of a story are the exactly same things, feels the same, everything feels like grinding lol
And, moreover, I've completed all my owned stories.

No, I don't host parties, or I rarely do it, cause as I have already said my friends list is a desert, if I started a party nobody would join, only low level-new players that wouldn't even help me increasing the party's level.
I'm sorry, I may be rude and I recognize it but this is what I think about this game right now.

They don't add pools to the game but instead they are going to add a rug that looks like a pool as workaround OMG how can we think this is something normal and slightly acceptable? I'm really tired of this game.

They should really add new features to the base game as @FreezerSim also said.

Message 5 of 17 (2,705 Views)

Hero
@CrazyArrow90 What aspects of the game do you like?

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 17 (2,668 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

What I generally like about The Sims (and so also about The Sims Mobile) is the simulation of life in all its facets, that's something really needed, we really need more of this, a game like The Sims can not be focused only on sweet treat showdowns, sim festivals and treasure hunts, that's just crazy lol they are clearly developing the game in a greedy way to gain money, and I can understand this somehow, but now it's too much, where are the actual contents we really need?
The fact that this is a phone's game does not necessarily has to exclude the simulation part.

We need more towns, more interactions, pets, pools, animals, pregnancy feature, weather changes (they should also add the day and night cycle to all towns) they should also deepen and improve the personality of our sims, and their relationships feel so fake lol

More careers, different type of environments and so on... I understand that this may require time, but now seems like they are only adding new boring money grabbing events. 

They're crossing the line, and players are noticing this.

Message 7 of 17 (2,656 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I can see the enthusiasm and fun slowly draining out of this game and that's coming from a lot of players now. The game hasn't seen new districts,new hobbies or career stories since the launch of Waterfront and that was straight up 2 years ago.Relationships are just mostly home-based,so new ones aren't exactly immersive. We wanted pools,we got rugs instead.Every update we cross fingers to discover something new and - well,that's it,nothing more to say. I get it that there's obviously a lot of restrictions and difficulties in recreating a pc game on a mobile,but you guys are EA! Astounding gamers is what you guys do best! I just wanna say that please put your customers' perspective and ideas into the game.You have communities on Reddit,Twitter and Discord too.You ask us anything,players will have brilliant ideas for everything.Come on,we're worth a shot,aren't we?!

Message 8 of 17 (2,633 Views)

Re: 14th of June 2021 – Hello Japan! Update

★ Guide

So I just heard that pool carpets are being made available for coins. Yeah, that’s not good news at all. 😑

we have ice skating rinks, dance floors and now koi ponds but a pool isn’t possible?!?! 🤨

Message 9 of 17 (2,545 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

We also really need a selling option.It's ok even if we can sell at half the prize,but it is a much needed option. I literally have 5 of those swimming pools from the summer event 2 yrs ago.

Message 10 of 17 (2,526 Views)