13th of April 2020 - Spring Sweetness Sweet Treat Showdown

by SalixCat

Original Post

Re: 13th of April 2020 - Spring Sweetness Sweet Treat Showdown

I'm going to try this to hopefully get a few free flowers and the outift but other than that.. im not so thrilled about it. Thank you for posting this but im only going into this casually and if i fail round one, i will just except 5 tokens rather than retrying it.

Message 11 of 27 (654 Views)

Hero

My plan is to gamble 7 round challenges and try to get 3 Royal tokens from them without using Simoleons.. and already burnt 2 desserts 😆 

When I get 9 and 10 rounds I’ll play them more carefully 👍 

Prizes look good not necessarily stuff I need but would fit the Landgraab lot (which I still didn’t buy tho).  
Saw some pics of the gazebo and it is huge 😮👍

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 27 (594 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Are you able to play ads?

I am not since yesterday. Both the normal ones and the ones that you can press during the bake-offs.

The ad icons actually pop up, but when I click them to see one, no ad is shown and the ad icon pops up again after a couple of seconds.

That's quite of an handincap during the bake-off rounds, that are already hard on their own.

I tried everything: wifi, no wifi, reload the game, re-start the phone, reinstall the app. The problem is still there.

Message 13 of 27 (498 Views)

Hero

@kg122cin3h6t Did your ads start working?

Mine are working but it seems that there are some ”connection” issues with the ads during this showdown. During challenges I had to wait several times for the ad bubble to show up before I can click it. Once also after playing the ad I didnt get the prize but the ad bubble came back and I was able to play the ad again and got the prize. 🤷‍♀️ 

Message 14 of 27 (463 Views)

Hero

I saw the grand prizes in parties today and they had 75p party actions 🥳 

I got 12 Sweet and 8 Royal boxes to go and 5 days to play.. Can’t wait to finish 😊

Message 15 of 27 (462 Views)

Hero
@Ilois4 Thanks for the info about party items 🤗
Hope you finish soon.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 16 of 27 (448 Views)

★★ Pro

Hi!

I am glad that you are having fun.

😁💖💕 i am a bit bored of this showdown because i do not like the grand prizes this time..sorry lol...

I hope we will finally get something exciting like the oldschool whirpoolevent ..

Give us duckssssss and the golden whirpool  event pleaseeeeeeeee..

🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥 

Well theeesseeee are no ducks but i did not find any now ..lol

😀☺😜💖💕💕💕💕 good luck with the grand prizes to all who play for them... 

I am starring at my new plants and thinking about a new house now 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Greeeeetings 😊

Message 17 of 27 (444 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Ilois4 wrote:

@kg122cin3h6t Did your ads start working?

Mine are working but it seems that there are some ”connection” issues with the ads during this showdown. During challenges I had to wait several times for the ad bubble to show up before I can click it. Once also after playing the ad I didnt get the prize but the ad bubble came back and I was able to play the ad again and got the prize. 🤷‍♀️ 

Yes, they restarted working. But sometimes they give me the problems that you described.

Message 18 of 27 (406 Views)

Hero

I’ll play every challenge 👍  Not really having fun here 😅 but I don’t want to spend too much.

At this point I need 3,5 Royal tokens from each challenge, so trying to also make some money/tickets/gems while I play. 

@jayivy666 There’s some hot tub event coming up in May, so this could be the one you’ve been waiting 💦 

Message 19 of 27 (386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Ilois4Wow finally? Where did you see this?

If this is true i could finally finsh this collection 😨😨😨😨

I really could win the golden one. Finally....and it would be sooooo much fun to have this oldschool box event now atm.

Also the fresh players which missed this old events could get the lightwall and the small tree.

Sorry that i am off topic...😁😁😁😁

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyy.. thanks 😊💕💖

Ducks...ducks..ducks..🐤🐥🐤🐥🐤🐥

Message 20 of 27 (320 Views)