Re: 12th of October 2020 - Foxbury Institute STS

by Ilois4

Original Post

★★ Pro
@Ilois4 I am only farming gems this STS!
Message 11 of 22 (482 Views)

Hero
@jayivy666 Hope you’ll get plenty of gems! 💎 💎 💎

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 22 (456 Views)

Hero

My ads haven’t return on my ipad, so I tried with my phone and there the ads work.. 🙄 I don’t know what happened but hopefully the ads return to the ipad soon since i don’t want to play TSM with my phone 🙃

Message 13 of 22 (454 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Ilois4 I can only play it on my phone bc it just shuts down repeatedly on my iPad. 😫
This STS is not going well for me, I still have like 18 royal boxes to open and only 4 days left, such a short event 😕
Message 14 of 22 (438 Views)

★★ Pro

I have opened not many boxes yet 😂...this is my most lazy STS at all.

But this is okay because i know there will be soon something what i really would like to have 😋

But i farmed gems and allready got a rare dress in pink from Izzy. Only had it in other colours.

Good luck!

Message 15 of 22 (424 Views)

Hero
@VidaBliss Oh no.. is your ipad’s iOS up to date? I feel like that when Apple releases ios update, iPad has all sorts of little issues until the update is installed..

This is the most difficult STS of all time. TSM could’ve decrease the amount of royal boxes for this STS 🤦‍♀️ Or give more royal tokens from the fan fave quest.. 🙄 but nooo 🙁

Message 16 of 22 (393 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Ilois4 Agree...

There's such a little time that it's not worth trying to run for the grand prizes.

Message 17 of 22 (380 Views)

Hero
@kg122cin3h6t I’m pushing through this with simoleons and at this point I have spent simoleons to this STS the same amount I’ve spent in the last 5 STS combined.. 🧮 And I’m not even exaggerating this.. 🤭😂 I guess TSM decided it’s time to collect 💸

At this moment I’m not saving simoleons towards anything.. so I have some to spend. But I kinda wish that next event is Laundry 3.0 so I don’t have to play 😂

On another note I was thinking earlier that I’d like to buy the Eco retreat later this year (or the Simoleon cactus pack to get the hairstyles) but now I don’t feel like it. 🤷‍♀️

Message 18 of 22 (376 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@kg122cin3h6tYep ...true..now the male players finally got something for to play for it and sadly it is pretty hard for them.
I hope the studio will read this.

I am not sad at all because i do not need the prizes but for others no fun.

I am sure more nice stuff will come.😉
Hopefully something nice for halloween ...

Greetings 💖

Message 19 of 22 (371 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Ok so 2H42min left in this STS & I need 28 Royal Tickets & I think I only have 2 showdowns left so.....

Would've liked to get the drone Frown

P.S. WHY did EA lessen the number of days for this STS? Did they really want to frustrate players? #JustAnHonestQuestion

Message 20 of 22 (306 Views)