Re: 11th of December 2019 - Holiday Sweet Treat Showdown event + Sweet Holiday Q

by katclawsx3

Original Post

Re: 11th of December 2019 - Holiday Sweet Treat Showdown event + Sweet Holiday Q

@givememore86 what is it? Or, has it been posted already?

Message 91 of 95 (531 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@whackywhippet234I'm assuming you're talking about the Lux pack that should be in your game at this time. I believe the price is $14.99 plus tax. It's a great value, it has simoleons, simcash, gems and cupcakes. I highly recommend getting it if you are a low on resources. This is a great value, compared to the $19 pack that you can get right now. Snatch it up before it's gone.

Message 92 of 95 (508 Views)

Message 93 of 95 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@givememore86 wrote:

@whackywhippet234I'm assuming you're talking about the Lux pack that should be in your game at this time. I believe the price is $14.99 plus tax. It's a great value, it has simoleons, simcash, gems and cupcakes. I highly recommend getting it if you are a low on resources. This is a great value, compared to the $19 pack that you can get right now. Snatch it up before it's gone.

@givememore86 

@whackywhippet234 

I thought she was referring to the Spoilers for another Upcoming STS Event or maybe I’m just confused— which is totally my normal state 😂

I’m hoping & praying that there isn’t [yet another] Sweet Treats Shakedown coming up for New Years Eve.  

Yes, I did get that coveted Sparkly tree, but honestly I HATED every minute of it.  

Once you win the prize, there’s no more thrills just getting those pathetic color swatches.  So many cookie tokens just to get swatches.  

IMHO These challenges have become so boring now, the prizes don’t always make sense, they take so much time and cost way to much in our hard-earned Resources and/or real $$$  

I really hope FM can come up with some better events in the near future.  

Felt like we were all lulled into a false sense of security when the last event seemed to be “easier” to win.
However, on this last STS go round I felt like it mostly ensured Holiday Bonuses for EA & all the devs. 😂 

jmho 

Message 94 of 95 (486 Views)

@givememore86 @katclawsx3 and @SalixCat i was talking about the STS event. If there will be. (Hoping there won't be) i won't be spending a dime on any packs until i reclaim a majority of my heirlooms. I knew help wouldn't be any help. Giving me simoleons even though that won't help me.

Message 95 of 95 (438 Views)