Re: 11th of December 2019 - Holiday Sweet Treat Showdown event + Sweet Holiday Q

by Ilois4

Original Post

Re: 11th of December 2019 - Holiday Sweet Treat Showdown event + Sweet Holiday Q

@givememore86 i rlly hope you get it.

Message 81 of 95 (548 Views)

Hero

Hello everyone Standard smile 

So, I finished the event this morning on Christmas day. I couldn't play during two whole days and I believe I would have finished earlier if I had.

I made a total of 39 bake-offs, failed several than in the past event.

The total cost of this event was 160 Sim cash, 2000 Simoleons and 0 cupcakes.

Spending Simoleons was not part of my plan. I taped on the wrong button by mistake... again  Embarrassed

I hope you all could finish.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

Totals-Christmas-STS.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 82 of 95 (520 Views)

★★★ Pro

I got the grand prize. I spent too much simcash. But the tree is really nice. I'm just going to look at it as a Christmas gift considering we didn't get one this year from The Sims Mobile.

Screenshot_20191226-060220_The Sims.jpg

Message 83 of 95 (489 Views)

★★ Pro
@SalixCat Hello!

I am really surprised that it only took you 160 simcash..

I failed a lot in the rounds which i did play.
Well you know i do not like baking at all anymore..i guess when you still have fun playing this it is a lot of fun...
For me it is annoying..the baking 😁😊😍

But nice that this was not so much for you!

@givememore

Gratulations! Glad you got your xmas tree!
Message 84 of 95 (480 Views)

Hero

Hello, 

finished the event! The tree is ok, it would’ve been more than ok if this event had been earlier.. The sectional looks good and my sim is so happy with it. 😄9D74AB5F-5479-44A5-B9A3-F2AC4E72F3CE.jpeg

Sweet Holiday statistics from my game:

- 7 round challenges: 16

- 9 round challenges: 19

- 10 round challenges: 11

+ tutorial round

- Simoleons spent: 48 500

- cupcakes 27

- 11 burned desserts

Happy to complete this event but it wasn’t a fun event. 🙄 Slightly disappointed with the sims Christmas (compared to the Halloween). I saw some spoilers of the next Showdown prizes and I am happy to say that the grand prize doesn’t tempt me. 😄

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 85 of 95 (460 Views)

@SalixCat i had that happen to me 2x. I wanted to click the bake button but there was another icon next to it. Lost  alot of cupcakes.

Message 86 of 95 (448 Views)

@Ilois4 and @givememore86 congrats  you two. Though does the vicotry of getting the grand prizes feel rewarding or hollow since you had to use a bunch of simcash to win? Just wondering, i remeber some quest i did in the past. I spent simcash, simoleons, cupcakes and real money only to get an item i didn't want and a bunch of duplicates. I was upset.

Message 87 of 95 (447 Views)

Hero
@whackywhippet234 I’m happy with the outcome and that I didn’t spend more than I budgeted for this event (which was 50 000 simoleons & 30 cupcakes).

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 88 of 95 (431 Views)

★★★ Pro
@whackywhippet234 I'm going to say it was rewarding only because I really wanted the tree. But it was a hollow experience, because I kept on losing on the simple 1 + 2 rounds. This STS had a high failure rate. And it was very hard to get through without spending simcash. I just bought the Lux pack and my simcash is back. But since I saw the spoiler for the next STS I'm not too worried about the next one. I'm not going to sweat it if I don't get the grand prize. I'm planning on not spending any simcash at all. If I fail I'm just going to take the fail and move on with my day. 🤪
Message 89 of 95 (423 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Ilois4 I love your statistics!
Message 90 of 95 (421 Views)