Re: 11th of December 2019 - Holiday Sweet Treat Showdown event + Sweet Holiday Q

by jayivy666

Original Post

Re: 11th of December 2019 - Holiday Sweet Treat Showdown event + Sweet Holiday Q

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@givememore86Sending you a thousand xmas trees for free in my mind. This is so stupid that the xmas tree is the grand price...

Btw i stopped baking....it annoyed a lot...lol..well let us see what they will do on new years celebration..maybe you can win a new years celebration rocket pack as the grand price which poofs away after the first use...looool...i do not trust this at all with this kind of money grab which is going on at TSM atm...

Well atm....atm..atm....no no no....

Let's see and wait again....

Good luck for the rest of the event....🙂

😑😑😑😑

Message 71 of 95 (498 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Freeeeeeee Xmas treees for youuuuuuuu allllllllllll 🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄

.....and please have beautiful xmas days....

💖💕

😍😍😍

Message 72 of 95 (496 Views)

@jayivy666 I'll probally avoid it. And i know i bring it up alot but, it seams that this time, I'm barley winning the event prize compared to the very first sweet event. I won it with 8 days to spare. With this, I'll only have 2 days left for this quest. And what is also odd is with the wait times, the simcash needed to unlock it never changes. Its always 30.  At least i just got to wait 9mins for the next one to unlock. I think I'll need 2 more bake offs challanges to do and I'll finally earn that ginger bread. Though i still feel bad that the christmas tree that new players/ players who unfortunately have to start from scratch will be getting, is the tiny table decoration. Like, they couldn't give them a regular tree and have the grand prize one be more for outdoors?

Message 73 of 95 (470 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Pro
@whackywhippet234 Yes...well it was allways a game with the possible option to pay..that is ok for me...but now you have to pay for all which is new...if you do not pay it is that you get random and doable stuff...well a lot of people told before that they do not want doables...now you get them also but very expensive..i mean what do you want with 30.000 collections of different tables and sofas and lamps..even if i would build all houselots i will not use em....or do you like a game where you only option to have fun is, that you switch your very expensive sofa every day? Lol.....and you are paying for the colours now....that is my biggest problem here....😋....i will not do this....it is a hit in the stomache....and i also say it is a bit not proffessionel from the gaming company....to take money in this way...well only my opinion..willing to support but not when you have to pay colors .. and things which i do not like.

Up to everybody selfs mind if he or she want to pay for this...i am fine with not buying this ...
And i am glad for everybody who still has fun...☺💖
Well but lets see ...i have some more patience and will watch what will go on in TSM!

☺😍well cya ya soon here...
Message 74 of 95 (462 Views)

Failed round one with 90%. Seeing my sim beg to patty cake and say "don't look at me" is rlly frustrating. The good news is that it counted thought i failed so one more challange and im done with this sweet event. Forget the sweet event show down and the first box, i already have mostly everything in that box anyways. I won't be missing the colors or the rug. The royal box how ever, the couch is nice. That's just about it though. So gald i don't have to spend more sim cash and cupcakes on it.

Message 75 of 95 (433 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Time Left: 2D 22H

Sweet Treat Tokens: 19,624 out of 21,600

Royal Boxes to Open: 5 (55 tokens) 

(I have 3 left right now coz I've opened already coz I learned my lesson with previous STS not being able to get the grand prizes coz I opened during grace period)

I'm spending lotsa simoleons now like additional 40K simoleons since I posted so that I can avoid fails during bakeoffs (very unpredictable right now, but I know no fails at 93% and/or above) & get the needed royal tokens. 

I may get all but I'll be broke. Who should I thank?

Message 76 of 95 (425 Views)

@dissenterjasmine i wish you luck and hope you don't go broke. I am too but now since i don't have to worry about the holiday event, i can just go back to try and save simoleons

Message 77 of 95 (401 Views)

I finally got it. (I again tried to add pictures like normally but, it wont scroll down far enough to allow me to post it.) The gingerbread houses are mine!!!

Message 78 of 95 (400 Views)

★★ Pro
@givememore86 I got my xmas lake house on freeplay 😍😍😍😍 i know this is off topic but i needed to tell 😂😂😂😂😂 it is so beautiful...

Message 79 of 95 (371 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

This is something you probably never see again in STS. I just finished all of the royal boxes, and just need 403 regular tokens.

Screenshot_20191224-203224_The Sims.jpg

403 more tokens needed for my last two regular boxes

Screenshot_20191224-203343_The Sims.jpg

According to Rachybop we are going to get new packs so maybe I'll be able to go get some extra simcash after Christmas. Merry Christmas to Everyone and Happy Holidays!!  🎅🎄🎁

Message 80 of 95 (358 Views)