Re: 11th of December 2019 - Holiday Sweet Treat Showdown event + Sweet Holiday Q

by givememore86

Original Post

Re: 11th of December 2019 - Holiday Sweet Treat Showdown event + Sweet Holiday Q

★★★ Pro
@SalixCat typo above Royal boxes it should say 24 Royal boxes instead of 54 sweet treat boxes.
Message 11 of 95 (721 Views)

Hero
@givememore86 Thanks for letting me know 🙂 I'll fix ASAP.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 12 of 95 (690 Views)

@SalixCat so, we don't get a normal christmas quest? Thats sad.

Message 13 of 95 (669 Views)

★★★ Pro
@whackywhippet234 R.I.P. UGLY SWEATERS
Message 14 of 95 (653 Views)

Betreff: 11th of December 2019 - Holiday Sweet Treat Showdown event + Sweet Holi

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SalixCatThanks for the informations...well i am not exited at all...we all got this before....seriously a xmas tree the big price?

This should be in a small box because its xmas...omg this is pretty weird....everyone should get one....

😯😯😯😯 very disappointing for me...well only my opinion..

I appreciate it that people are still having fun but i got such stuff and do not need this...

I see this will not end....

Good luck i am gonne play more freeplay now.

You can win a complte xmas house there  with furnitures at a icelake from tomorrow untill xmas if you do the quest. And we got gifts the last 6 days and big giftbox ...telling this to show whats going wrong here in my opinion...

But like i said i am glad that people still having fun with TSM.

Me not atm....

💕❤

I hope you will have wonderful xmas days....

Message 15 of 95 (620 Views)

Betreff: 11th of December 2019 - Holiday Sweet Treat Showdown event + Sweet Holi

Hero
@jayivy666
I'm glad you enjoy Freeplay but I couldn't compare the two games just like that 🙂

TSM is a new game compared to Freeplay which is celebrating its 8th anniversary and, if I understand correctly, has been developed from scratch by Firemonkeys.

The same studio took over TSM half a year ago and it's been non stop working to make the game "their own" so they can begin to offer us players new features. This is not an easy task. For instance, SimGuruMegz said in an interview with Rachybop that it took three months to develop the Neighbourhood feature.

So, we can look forward to new things happening in TSM but remember it's still a very new game.

Btw, the Lake house on Freeplay is absolutely stunning 🥰 but the quest for it is also very difficult! Good luck 🤗

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 16 of 95 (612 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@SalixCatTy ..i will do it i love quests...i am bored on TSM so i do enjoy that it is more to do in Freeplay... ☺ got 21 sims...well 19 ..one baby and one child lol...i think i can do it...😂😂😂😂😂😂

Off course it is a hard to compare it with freeplay..but i think a xmas tree as a gift or this in a small box would be more fun...

I mean it is xmas....i hoped it would be more creative .....well at least i still keep my account on TSM and keep an eye on it how this will go on...

I know that freeplay exists much longer and so on...

My main point here is that i think that this year the xmas prices are pretty boring....

We had that wonderful iceprincess and icequeen dresses and we had two sorts of xmas trees the last xmas events on TSM... and beards and icequeen hair and the xmas clothes ..there was so much and you earned your xmas candy and had the choice what you liked to take..and we also got gems from the quest..this is now all gone...it is only baking with less items... hm...it is another feeling...i do not feel home in the game when its like this...i loved it before....now this is gone

And now its the main price beside another sofa....x.x

It looks cute that is not my problem...

Well for me it is a waste of time. I really do not need it..the xmas prices from the older events look better ..well this is my opinion.so i play something different atm..

Greetings and good luck to you also... and a lot of fun to you all! ☺

I will be still here in between...

☺💕

Message 17 of 95 (590 Views)

★★★ Pro
@jayivy6 I agree with you #BringBackWinterFest even if it's after Christmas we all want to get what we missed from last year. Some people lost their accounts like me and had to start all over. I love the outfits from Winterfest and would love to get them back in my possession. Also the new players never got a chance to get the stuff. This STS has no clothing. Such a bummer. 😥
Message 18 of 95 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@jayivy666 wrote:

@SalixCatTy ..i will do it i love quests...i am bored on TSM so i do enjoy that it is more to do in Freeplay... ☺ got 21 sims...well 19 ..one baby and one child lol...i think i can do it...😂😂😂😂😂😂

Off course it is a hard to compare it with freeplay..but i think a xmas tree as a gift or this in a small box would be more fun...

I mean it is xmas....i hoped it would be more creative .....well at least i still keep my account on TSM and keep an eye on it how this will go on...

I know that freeplay exists much longer and so on...

My main point here is that i think that this year the xmas prices are pretty boring....

We had that wonderful iceprincess and icequeen dresses and we had two sorts of xmas trees the last xmas events on TSM... and beards and icequeen hair and the xmas clothes ..there was so much and you earned your xmas candy and had the choice what you liked to take..and we also got gems from the quest..this is now all gone...it is only baking with less items... hm...it is another feeling...i do not feel home in the game when its like this...i loved it before....now this is gone

And now its the main price beside another sofa....x.x

It looks cute that is not my problem...

Well for me it is a waste of time. I really do not need it..the xmas prices from the older events look better ..well this is my opinion.so i play something different atm..

Greetings and good luck to you also... and a lot of fun to you all! ☺

I will be still here in between...

☺💕

@jayivy666 

@givememore86 

It’s no secret that I DETEST. these STS and ICAM that I would much rather have had the prior #WinterFest event instead of this. 

I also agree that there were much better prizes & many more Xmas decorations,  I got 3 THREE Christmas Trees (in all the colors ! )  

Plus, We got Lights & Garlands & Wreaths, Menorahs, Kimoras, Outdoor Reindeer, & Snowman

Also, let’s not forget the cool Christmas Sweaters, Father Christmas & Snow Queen outfit & Hairstyle, 

We even had a Skating Rink! 

@SalixCat  

I hope you don’t feel that these criticisms are on you. 
You’ve been wonderful and supportive and so helpful with all the walkthroughs etc.  

I’m just disappointed that FM don’t seem to be listening that some of us prefer the old way of doing events and wish those could be added back in too

Happy Holidays to All ~ kat 

Message 19 of 95 (566 Views)

★★ Pro
@givememore86 Omg sorry to hear this...that is not nice for you....ye i also do think about the new players they would be pretty happy to get all this stuff from winterfest....

And my other point is that we do not have to forget that we have also players which can not afford to buy the packs..i live in germany and i know a lot of migrants which started sims mobile and they can not buy the stuff...because they have not the money...

A small xmas present had been very nice...for all of us off course as a thanks for the support.

Well i hope you will get your lost stuff back givememore. ☺💖💕

We need a small xmas wonder on TSM maybe...

A lot of greetings to you....😊
Message 20 of 95 (554 Views)