what does this error code mean?? 115:6329969c:dc553d38

by NetflixBinger

Original Post

what does this error code mean?? 115:6329969c:dc553d38

★★★ Newbie

It’s come up on two households now, and I have no clue what it means. Any ideas? I play on pc.

Message 1 of 18 (3,754 Views)

Re: what does this error code mean?? 115:6329969c:dc553d38

Hero
@NetflixBinger Are you using mods/CC in your game ? If so, does it work without them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 18 (3,732 Views)

Error code: 115:6329969c:934786b2

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have a long standing save that refuses to load. About a week ago I was playing when this error (Error code: 115:6329969c:934786b2) popped up and suggested I reboot the game. I quit and figured it'd be resolved when I returned. Today, I opened the game and got the same error. The Sims 4 game loads but this one particular save will not open without this error. 

I have gone into origin to verify all the game and pack files.

I do have mods, namely MCC and the Ultrasound Mod. I haven't tried deleting these since my other saves DO open so I suspect it's an issue in the save itself.

Is there a way to save this Save? I know this seems ridiculous but it's my favourite save, I didn't open it for months after the HSY update out of fear of corrupting it with the age bug.

Message 3 of 18 (3,672 Views)

Re: Error code: 115:6329969c:934786b2

Champion

@elmomoo52     Hello!  I'm sorry you're having trouble getting into your save.  I suggest moving your mods to the desktop just to make sure they're not the culprit.

If you still can't open the save then it may be corrupted.  You could try the in-game "recover save" feature.  You may lose some progress but perhaps you can recover the save. 

When you click Load Game, look for the recover save icon.
RecoverSave1.png

In the new window, select the recover point that you want.

RecoverSave2.png

You could also try these steps from EA help to recover a previous version of the save.
https://help.ea.com/en/help/the-sims/the-sims-4/how-to-restore-a-previous-saved-game-in-the-sims-4/

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 4 of 18 (3,640 Views)

Hero
@elmomoo52 I merged your post with another thread on this same error.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 18 (3,615 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you JonaO703! I removed all mods and it worked! I'm slowly bringing them back in. I assumed it would be a script mod but the issue appears to be somewhere in my build cc folder. Hopefully this means the save itself lives a long healthy life and thank you again!

Message 6 of 18 (3,570 Views)

Household Game Won't Launch Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Hi! so I'm trying to play one of my households and it takes forever to load only to say, "The game failed to load. Error Code: 115:6329969c:b8984668. It is recommended that you relaunch the game." But every single time I relaunch, it doesn't work. I tried repairing the game as well. I checked my mods and cc, but I'm not sure what's wrong? I can play my other household in the same world, but as soon as I try to play my main one in the same world, this pops up. Please help if you have any ideas!

Message 7 of 18 (3,522 Views)

Re: Household Game Won't Launch Sims 4

Hero
@bekahf13 I merged your post with the main thread on this error. Did it work without mods/cc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 18 (3,514 Views)

Error Code: 115:6329969c:345ca9al

★★★ Novice

I keep getting the above error code every time I launch my game today. It was working fine last night until it started closing altogether on me. I have tried to clear all the cache folders, the only ones I couldn't delete were DownloadCache, CustomBoxartCache and ServiceLogs. This has never happened to me before and even after clearing the cache (the ones I could anyway) my game still has the error code. I have tried repairing my game too but that hasn't worked either. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Message 9 of 18 (3,614 Views)

Re: Error Code: 115:6329969c:345ca9al

Community Manager

Hey @Dysipl is that issue with the Sims or a different game?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 18 (3,603 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help