Re: sims 4 mannequin crash

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 4 mannequin crash

★★★★ Novice

hi there please if anyone can help i have sims 4 and every pack installed but the problem is when i travel to a lot the game crashes to desktop  however i have noticed that its only on the gtw world and the retail lot it does crash i tested it by travelling to a different world and visisted a cafe and pool nothing i could play it fine heres a DxDiag info for the specs of my pc

Message 1 of 7 (589 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero
@salrayquaza Deleted resouce.cfg is recreated when you start the game so it shouldn't make a difference.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (454 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@salrayquaza Is your game updated to the latest patch ?

Is this a lot you build yourself or a downloaded one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (502 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrictgame is updated to the latest patch released which is 1.90.375.1020 and its a world with 3 retail lots already there as its the get to work expansion pack wolrd magnolia promenade also tried with and with out mods same thing but visisted other lots in willow creek and brindleton bay cafe/pool no crashing and fine

Message 3 of 7 (498 Views)

Hero
@salrayquaza Do you have any current lastCrash.txt files in your doc folder ?

Best is to delete the ones you have, then trigger the error and check if new ones are created.

If that is the case, please upload

Follow instructions here on how to upload: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/3445427#M181737 (under Additional info)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (484 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrict  I will sort it out tomorrow and let u know

Message 5 of 7 (478 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@crinrictso i tested it with ui extension mod and mc command centre mod on their own and together all fine no crash so it looks like its ok but just wondering does deleting the resource cfg file caue the crash to happen as wen i tested it its there but before i cannot remember if it was there or not

Message 6 of 7 (461 Views)

Hero
@salrayquaza Deleted resouce.cfg is recreated when you start the game so it shouldn't make a difference.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (455 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help