Re: my sim keeps getting pregnant w/o woohoo *never delivers baby

by whymelani

Original Post

my sim keeps getting pregnant w/o woohoo *never delivers baby

★★★★ Apprentice

My sim keeps getting pregnant without woohoo. With mods in: the 2nd trimester does not get the pregnancy walk (which tipped me that there was a problem) and it does not progress to birth. If I go to map view then back into the lot sometimes this removes the pregnant belly, sometimes not. With mods out: it does progress to birth. All without woohoo. I thought it was Woohoo Wellness, took it out, it still happened. I removed the buff thru shift click and another time thru MCCC. Each time I reload the lot she's pregnant again after a day or two. I can endlessly click the toilet and have my sim throw up. As much fun as it is to see my sim suffer with morning sickness, this is driving me nuts. It's a never ending cycle. I'm at a loss. I only own base game.

Message 1 of 12 (1,113 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@whymelani 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 12 (1,081 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you for the reply. Took all mods out. Deleted localthumbcache. Played for about 2 days. No woohoo. My sim is pregnant. I am out of ideas here. Do you have any more suggestions? Thanks again.

Message 3 of 12 (1,049 Views)

Hero
@whymelani Could you upload your Sim to the gallery for testing ? (best while she's not pregnant).

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (1,019 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for rely. I will. How will you find her?

Message 5 of 12 (955 Views)

Hero
@whymelani I'll look in your gallery. Would be good if you could post her name though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 12 (948 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Silverman is the name of the household. My gallery ID is burgess1964.

Message 7 of 12 (928 Views)

Hero
@whymelani So I checked your Sim but she immediately ages up for me if I put her in the game. I can age her down and then she just ages to adult. She doesn't seem to have any indication of being pregnant.

Have you tried putting her in another save for testing to see if it's isolated to that certain game ? I'll play on a bit to see if she starts showing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 12 (906 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have not tried putting her in another save. I will try that. She turns pregnant after a couple days for me. Thanks again.

Message 9 of 12 (900 Views)

Hero
@whymelani I played about 5 days in. If you can't duplicate on a new save, I will probably need your save for checking.

Do you have one before she's pregnant ? Instructions how to share in my signature.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 12 (891 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help